Do you have a great idea for a science fair project? Add it here so you won't forget it or to help other people who are having trouble coming up with an idea. If you are having trouble coming up with a science fair project idea, get an idea here. Share Your Idea
- how to make a better project than volcano show a video and write about it and shao how yo make it to be the first one
- —Guest Marufa
The Magic Chemicals
- Here's an experiment I've never tried, but sounds really cool. Get 3 8 foot strings of yarn, 3 drinking straws , 2 identical plastic bottles, a balloon, baking soda and vinegar, and diet coke and mentos.
First tape the bottles to the straws. Tape them any horizontally and put the vinegar and diet coke in. Blow the balloon and hold it. Tape the string ends to the floor and ceiling, and put the baking soda into the vinegar and put the cap on, and put the straw upsideow
- —Guest Noobs Are Stupid in Roblox
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Car
- I made a car that was sun powered but since the sun wasn't out during the science fair I thought I'd make it a hydrogen fuel cell car. I got an A+ and an environmentalist came and thought that it was a great idea! She said,''this is a great idea for the future'' and ''it would help stop Global Warming from hurting polar bears'' as I had said in my speech. Sorry that was very long but it was really fun and my time was well spent!:):):)
- —Guest Guest science nerd
does the color of a food effect how huma
- make two smothies(i did vegetable). food color one green and the other pink. see which one people want more.
- —Guest ananymous
mentos powered car
- get 2 plastic cups, hot glue them together, so its closed. poke a hole in the back, and a closing lid on top. hot glue wheels on the bottom. drop in mentos in the closing hole, then diet coke. close fastly and stand back!
- —Guest KAYYTTLLIINN :)
- can you see me in the mirror because i can see you
- —Guest dont look at me retards
Plants vs wi-fi radiation
- Does wi-fi radiation affect plants. Recent studies show it affects trees
- —Guest Ghost
- cold packs take heat away and give you cold once you snap them, but what is inside and how does the snap make it instantly cold? this is a great project if you have ever used one of. these types of cold packs. you will get an A, or a plus!
- —Guest meep
- Can you color fire?
Look it up! This will earn an A for sure!!!
- —Guest Danielle
- WELL this isn't really a specific idea but a really good one
BE CREATIVE what pops in your head when the say extrodinary science fair project! VOLCANOS salr and vinegar
Dealing with anything
Remember just use imagination
- —Guest hi
- if u like easy stuff and soccer then u should do this: which one moves better? a soccer ball that is wet or a soccer ball that is dry???????? HMMMMMMM???????? ;D
- —Guest you don't need to know but i am a girl
- which plant can purifer water better
get a list of water purifying plants
and test them on polluted waters
- —Guest einstein
Extremely Fun Project
- For our science fair my friend and I made a hovercraft. Best project I have ever done!!!!
- —Guest Kyle
Shape and attraction by simularity
- After doing some work with different magnets I have found that both shape and conduction of magnetism has to do with attraction in stainless steel. Having a hole in the stainless with a magnet with a hole, creates a simularity. Touching a magnet with stainless also allows for a bond. A closed loop on top of a bowl some how stops attraction, but not a flattened one. A kitchen sink made of stainless can attract and repail and cause rotation of a center hung magnet with both a hole and connection to another stainless peice. If you have even one medal screw in it the magnet will stick anywhere. If not connection varies from shapes and being inside or outside of the shapes. Strange but true, shape does matter in magnetic attraction when working with stainless!
- —Guest Phillip
Great Vitamin C in Orange Juice
- Check Google for it!! Great. I got A+ for it awesome!! Good luck!
- —Guest A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++