From the article: Middle School Science Fair Projects
It can be really hard to come up with a science fair project idea. Sometimes it helps to see what others have done or to read project ideas. Have you done a middle school science fair project or do you have a good idea for a good middle school project? Here's your chance to share what you think with other readers. What's your project idea? Share Your Ideas
hot hot hot
- My science fair project was to see which solar cook could cook raw steak the fastes between the box solar cook and the hexagonal solar cook and I won first place
- —Guest nokwanda sithole
- Have 4 cups of water, record current water temp., then add salt, sugar, flour, and vinegar, one in each cup, so you can predict and record the change in temp.
- —Guest says "Goodbye."
- Get an adult male betta, adult female betta, and a baby betta at a local petstore(petco is good). Keep them all in separate but identical tanks. Make sure the water temperature is the same in the 3 tanks. See which fish learns to go through a hoop the quickest and document every training session :)
- —Guest Betta luver
- Me and my friend are doing a project on how music affects the heart rate. Tips anyone???????
- —Guest thekids12
which stains your teeth!
- you take eggs and soak them in diffrent liquids, tea, coke, and coffe. see which stains your teeth more. or you can take eggs soak them in diffrent liquids for an hour, day, and so on. then you see which is more discoloerd.hope i helped!
- —Guest girlsdogsrock
- Ocean Currents... Modeling The Globel Conveyor Belt In Your Kitchen! Its A Really Good Project! I Won First Place!
- —Guest Behavior ^-^
- Does being distracted make you drive worse? I won 1st lace in my whole school, 1st lace in reginals,and first place at STATE!!!!!!!
- —Guest Mari-Katherine
- I DID THIS PROJECT IN THIRD GRADE AND IT WAS TOTALLY FUN. I TRIDE ON DIFFERENT FOOTWEAR THE JUMPED ROPE IN THEM(U CAN USE SOCKS)THEN MY FRIENDS TRIED IT 2.U SHUD LIKE TOTALLY TRI THIS PROJECT
- —Guest sugarbunny
- Check if cinnamon oil is an insect repelant. Then youll cut down on the expensive spray
- —Guest Sindeycat10
Project for dancers!
- I tested to see if closing your eyes affected your balance while standing on one leg. you will need voulenteers for this. A+
- —Guest dancer22
candy and soda.
- take any type of candy like PEZ or Gobbstoppers and different types of soda and see how long it takes to break down each type of candy
- —Guest cheetah101
pH level changing.
- Does the pH level change in a creek every time it rains? U shod take or build a rain gauge tie it to a near by fence or to a nearby tree. Wait for it to rain an check every Wednesday the pH of the creek.
- —Guest Mewtooa1
color to memory
- search up does color affect memory, its really fun plus i even won 1st place with this project trust me its an awesome project
- —Guest nancy101
germs in the house
- i won 1st place in the whole school just for making a projet about germs in different places from the house with petrie dishes
- —Guest wierdmom
How to Make a fire in a glass of water
- experiment requirements: 1- empty glass 2- water. 3- alcohol, like spirto or colon. 4- lighter. steps: S1- add a small amount of alcohol in the glass and keep mixing it until the alcohol's color is just like water. S2- fill the glass with water so the alcohol floats on the surface of the water. S3- close the lighter to the glass's surface and then watch fire catches in the water!! this is a really cool idea to make, but be careful that the burning alcohol dosen't touch your hand or something.
1-15 of 605Next