It can be really hard to come up with a science fair project idea. Sometimes it helps to see what others have done or to read project ideas. Have you done a middle school science fair project or do you have a good idea for a good middle school project? Here's your chance to share what you think with other readers. What's your project idea? Share Your Ideas
- I did a science project on L.E.D lights and I got 1 st place! Do L.E.D lights affect electricity usage? I took a normal light and meausured the amps(you want the least amount of amps) and then I took the L.E.D light and measured the amps. It was pretty cool and I got 1st place and an A+!!!!!!
- —Guest mustache
- Does the color of a crayon affect how long of a line it makes.
- —Guest Sonic
- In 5th grade i did a project on which candies melt faster. All u gotta do is put different kind of candies(lollipop,hershey,ect)in hot boiling water and see which one melt the fastest. Also got 1st place!
- —Guest chiii say hello
Get an A t
- make a reagular valcano but instead of baking soda use mentos and pop.whatch you teachers be amazed.
- —Guest shay
- i did an experiment on colored fire. i bought chemicals like copper sulfate, and lit it after spraying alcohol on it. (you can also use salt). it was really awsome and i won the science fair. it was an easy A
- —Guest makhassak
- we got a toilet paper roll and cut a rubber band on one side then taped the rubber band so it went diagonally across the top then set it asside and got 3 straws and cut one straw 2 inches long taped the ends of the straws toget her with the little one in the middle then u put the rubber band in the middle of the two straws so it is touching the babby straw and some of the big straw will be hanging out the bottum pull it and let go it will shoot a long way this is a good way to test elastic potential energy epa
- —Guest hunger games
- I did a experiment where u try to find out if rubbing aclohal, baby oil, salt water, water, sugar water, or viegar which one do plants grow best in?I got a AAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SO THAT IS A WONDER FULL EXPERIMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest 5052364
- I did a project with my friends and get about 7 differents liquids like cola fanta lemon juice and you put different types of solid objects like chalk and see what dissolves fastest got a silver
- —Guest 2cool
- You can mircowave a marshmallow at different tempertures and see what happens. Make A Chart of what happened. Make sure to take pictures. This is not a research project. This is a Scientific Method Project. REMEMBER: DONT'T SET THE MIRCOWAVE TIMER HIGHER THAN 1 MIN! DO SECONDS AND ALSO HAVE A ADULT SUPERVISE!!
- —Guest 625
Salty water and eggs
- When I was in 6th grade I did and experiment. We were tring to know how much salt do you need for an egg to float. To be honest, that's the easiest project EVER! you just put 2 cups of water: one with NO salt an one FULL of salt you put the eggs inside and the one with salt floats. and that's all. EASY 100!
- —Guest Miranda F.
- my friends and I watered flowers with milk, lemonade, and coke for two weeks to see which would live the longest and die the fastest. got an A+!
- —Guest Guest ME
- i did this thing were i got a box of insulation and put a thermometer in there with a jar of cold water to see if it stayed cold (: try it !
- —Guest sydneyxguest
- My brother did this and got 2cnd out of every body in our school. He put a banana in a spot in the house that is room temp. A banana in the frige, and a bannana out side to see which decayed faster.
- —Guest anonomus
mento pop explosion
- I bought 2 pops and shook them up. then I put 5 mento's in and when it started to go out I picked it up and it shot at my targets right on spot.
- —Guest science
- it works really good Take a rag and put black eyed beans in the rag and fold it up a week or tow later they have sprouted and ready to grow beans!!!!!!!
- —Guest Guest