From the article: Middle School Science Fair Projects
It can be really hard to come up with a science fair project idea. Sometimes it helps to see what others have done or to read project ideas. Have you done a middle school science fair project or do you have a good idea for a good middle school project? Here's your chance to share what you think with other readers. What's your project idea? Share Your Ideas
- how diffrent types of music affect a persons heart rate
- —Guest joker
- im doing which works better to make more sugar crystals come on to them? a string or a paper clip?
- —Guest kiana
- i would do what will happen if yu had different brands of the same pop then have volunteers drink the pop and see if they can figure out the pop brand
- —Guest boom
best idea yet =)
- tectonic plates r really cool!!!!!!!!!! told my teacher through instargram she said it was a great idea! ;) :D
- —Guest MindlessLover
.No, just no.
- First of all, you need to know the difference between, EXPERIMENT, and DEMONSTRATION.. If you are to do an experiment, that does not mean putting mentos in pepsi. But instead having controls, and a specific problem...Like will the height of dropping the mentos, effect the Pepsi's reaction height? ... SO. IDEAS: Do positive or negative words affect plants? Can people walk without seeing (hard to explain) ....And so on! You're the scientist! Find a problem and put it to the test:) Hope I helped. ~8th Grader.
- —Guest STEM Student
- make different type of models of airplanes about 5 and then throw them 5 thimes and find the average distance of them. make a graph showing what you got i got an a and a blue ribbon
- —Guest someone
- Get different kinds of bread and see if the mold that grows on it is different!
- —Guest What
- I did a project to see if a green or red gummy bear would grow bigger
- —Guest Tanya
- Get 4-6 gobbstoppers. Put water into a clear plastic cup (Not all the way). Put the candy into the clear plastic cup. Watch the colors of the candy fade. See if the colors mix, floats, or sinks. Dont mix the colors. Also i dont know if its safe to drink....
- —Guest Fred
- Pour two different brands of the same soda together and see if it taste like regular soda.for example a can of Pepsi and a Winn-Dixie brand pepsi
- —Guest Kayla258921
- Just make some slime! It's fun easy and all u need is 2 bowls. In one mix half a cup of glue and water and in the other mix half a cup of water and 1 tsp of borax(found in laundry aisle). Food coloring is optional. :)
- —Guest Aaa26
- I made a project on amount of water in a bottle rocket effects the height
- —Guest think you are cool
the lowering freezing point of ice cream
- You should try the awesome ice cream that I made it is the best thing you might have ever had.
- —Guest An'Naja
- For a good science fair project you need to be ORIGINAL. Look up on the internet how to make your own makeup, lipstick, powder, and eyeshadow. Compare your makeup to store brands and see if it's good or not
- —Guest Smartie
- thanx for the ideas guys.... in fifth grade and looking 4 a project...
- —Guest 5th grader101
1-15 of 588Next