5 second rule
- You know the five sec. rule right? so you get a food (lunch meat) you swab it then rub that on a petrie dish and then drop the food on the floor for less than 5 sec. then swab it and rub the swab on the petri dish make sure you repeat this at least 2 other times... what you will need petri dishes gloves cotten swabs a floor (or surface you can drop food on) timer
- —Guest 88
- get 5 of the same sodas (i used DR.PEPPER) and put one in the freezer, one in a bowl of ice, one in a bowl of room temp. water, one in the fridge, and leave one out on ur counter ; then just record the temp of the fridge, freezer, bowl of ice, room temp, and water ; then after 2 hours take out each soda and take the temp for each and see which one is coldest! i got an A+ and got 4th in our school science fair!
- —Guest dino.stache
- Try a project with U.v. beads and how long it takes them to glow in the sun you will be surprised
- —Guest YOUR MOM
- Try skittles in different liquids see what dissolves faster out of orange and red
- —Guest So cool
- I got one cup of boiled water and one of cold water... I put dem both in da freezer nn waited for 12 hours...see which one freezes solid first!!!! Its unexpected
- —Guest *~ Smart One~*
- ok, so once in 5th grade, i got this idea to do is smiling contagious. but then, i took it even further and did: is smiling contagious using diff groups of people, audlts and children. i went around the neighborhood, and my friend walked a few yards behind me. when people walked by, we smiled, then recorded how many people smiled back. got an A+
- —Guest gurly girl
- I did this one where i bought like 3 types of crayons put them one a cookie sheet and put them in the oven to see which brand of crayon and color melted faster it was fun. After we melted crayons and dripped it on my board it looked so cool. Got an A+
- —Guest Heya
- My idea is to compare the planets! It is more complex than just observing one planet you have 8-9 different planets to observe and compare.
- —Guest Elizabeth
- i did, does the temperature of the water affect the oil seperation speed. got an a+ and 3rd place at school
- —Guest random person
- Which types of paper planes fly the best? Involve different structures and tell which flew the farthest. This process can include the laws of aerodynamics.
- —Guest Guest Annie
Beans beans beans
- Ok I did this experiment last year u put beans in a wet paper towel with different liquids (coke soda juice) obviously water was my control but was great you measure the length if the bean sprouts every day. I got an A.
- —Guest Teenage Dream
- Does ice melt faster in air, or in water? Materials: -Ice (x2) -Timer (x1) -Air -Water Be sure to at least do the experiment 3x. It will count when you are getting graded on your rubric. Your Welcome if this helped :)
- —Guest someone
- do something with different types of fire. you can take pictures an see what kind of chemicals to use to make the fire roar!! :D
- —Guest :)
- if you ever do a project to see wat liquid can clean cooper the best dont use pennies because they are not fully cooper and the judges will think you just made something up over nightit would probably give you a 3rd place ribbon so do not do a penny cleaning project
- —Guest adeline
- Does a green or purple glow stick glow longer,,,,,,,Explain why (:P Werd
- —Guest ☺ThisGuy☺