- Put water baking soda and vinegar a jar. Close then shake. Put beans in. Beans will float an it looks cool.
- —Guest you know who
ready, set, SLOW!!
- race some snails with different foods and see which food they like best.
- —Guest $.C.
- GET A PLASTIC BOTTLE[MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST BECAUSE'VE DA CHEMICALS IN IT]THEN PUT FLOUR AND WATER IN A BIG BOWL.....STIR IT UP FOR EXACALY 1 MINUTE THEN GET SOM LATEX RUBBER GLOVES AND SLAP IT ON THE BOTTLE[MAKE SURE THE TOB IS OFF AND THE BOTTLE IS COMPLETELY COVER ACCEPT FOR THE HOLE AT THE TOP ]THEN PUT BAKING SODA,VINEGAR,AND RED FOOD COLORING INSIDE THE HOLE AND THERES A VOLCANO...................SOOOOOO TIGHT!!!
- —Guest da g status
- see if temp. affects the hieght of a tennis ball bounce, take a video and slow it down to see the highest bounce in inches (bounce it infront of a ruler), really cool cuz it actually does affects it and do some reaserch on why, A+ project
- —Guest mad scientist
Try doing this...
- Water three different plants for three weeks-one with sugar water, one with salt water, and one with normal water. Or try between two plants- tap water and filter/bottled water. See which one suits you, and try it! I used bean plants. they grow fastest- snow peas.
- —Guest Troller
- just take pennies and put them in different substances.
- —Guest patrick
5 second rule
- You know the five sec. rule right? so you get a food (lunch meat) you swab it then rub that on a petrie dish and then drop the food on the floor for less than 5 sec. then swab it and rub the swab on the petri dish make sure you repeat this at least 2 other times... what you will need petri dishes gloves cotten swabs a floor (or surface you can drop food on) timer
- —Guest 88
- get 5 of the same sodas (i used DR.PEPPER) and put one in the freezer, one in a bowl of ice, one in a bowl of room temp. water, one in the fridge, and leave one out on ur counter ; then just record the temp of the fridge, freezer, bowl of ice, room temp, and water ; then after 2 hours take out each soda and take the temp for each and see which one is coldest! i got an A+ and got 4th in our school science fair!
- —Guest dino.stache
- Try a project with U.v. beads and how long it takes them to glow in the sun you will be surprised
- —Guest YOUR MOM
- Try skittles in different liquids see what dissolves faster out of orange and red
- —Guest So cool
- I got one cup of boiled water and one of cold water... I put dem both in da freezer nn waited for 12 hours...see which one freezes solid first!!!! Its unexpected
- —Guest *~ Smart One~*
- ok, so once in 5th grade, i got this idea to do is smiling contagious. but then, i took it even further and did: is smiling contagious using diff groups of people, audlts and children. i went around the neighborhood, and my friend walked a few yards behind me. when people walked by, we smiled, then recorded how many people smiled back. got an A+
- —Guest gurly girl
- I did this one where i bought like 3 types of crayons put them one a cookie sheet and put them in the oven to see which brand of crayon and color melted faster it was fun. After we melted crayons and dripped it on my board it looked so cool. Got an A+
- —Guest Heya
- My idea is to compare the planets! It is more complex than just observing one planet you have 8-9 different planets to observe and compare.
- —Guest Elizabeth
- i did, does the temperature of the water affect the oil seperation speed. got an a+ and 3rd place at school
- —Guest random person