- Get your mom or dad to buy one white candle and a red candle (you can buy any color) and see which burns faster.
- —Guest nikki
which type of popcorn pops faster?
- act2 or pop secret? It's a really fun experiment. Try it!
- —Guest leia209
- You have two potatoes and one goes in a cup of water and the other one goes in a cup of water with salt. You see which one gets soggier. It's very easy and FUN!
- —Guest shoppa loppa ding dong
- If you live in Canada drop water on cold ice and see how fast it freezes and drop it on cold ground and see what happens.
- —Guest Miniclip Rocks
POP POP POP
- You take as many different kinds of popcorn as you like, then see which popcorn pops the most!!!:)
- —Guest awesome me!!:)
my paper towel is better then yours
- You get 5 different brands of paper towels and see how much water it can hold, once it breaks then thats the end of that one. My friend and I did it twice for all the paper towels because we wanted to make sure. Thank you for reading my project.
- —Guest keely
color changing flowers
- Get a white flower (best if dry). Put it in a vase without water. Pour water and food coloring. Wait a day or two. It will be a different color.
- —Guest shadow the hedgehog
- Take one toy that needs batteries and use Energizer batteries first and the second time use something else like Kodak. Time each use of the toy with each brand of batteries. Try to find out which battery works longer. Problem Statment: Which battery makes the toy work longer?
- —Guest Julianna102.webs.com
- You could maybe gather a few candles during cold weather, Place one inside, and one somewhere niether cold nor warm, and see which one burns out faster or which one burns the candle completely faster.
- —Guest Salem
- Put fake teeth into a Coke can, a Pepsi can and a Mountain Dew can. See which one decays the teeth faster.
- —Guest becky
stop the rot
- Which preservative keeps apples freshest the longest: salt,water,air? Air is the perservative that keeps the apple fresh the longest.
- —Guest cheermonkey
Can oil control the evaporation of water
- I did this 4-7th grade. It is so easy. All you do is take 4 containers of water and put 10 drops of oil in the first one, 6 in the second one, 4 in the third one and 0 in the fourth one and record how much evaporation occurs in each container over 5 days.
- —Guest you only wish you knew
grass grows gwell
- Take one type of grass. Put 5 of those seeds in one pot. Do the same thing to other pot. Put one pot in an extremely bright window. Put the other pot in front of a cold window sill. Check your results every 2 days. Record the results.
- —Guest farting is awesome
- Do people have the same sensitivity to smell? Place people at one end of a room. Have another person open a scent, such as lemon oil or vinegar. Have your test subjects write down what they smell and what time they smelled it. Is the time the same for different scents? Does it matter whether the test subject was male or female?
- —Guest jamie
- Can you teach an old dog a new trick - result...do it and find out!
- —Guest I AM KELSEY!!!!!