From the article: Easy Science Fair Projects
Do you have an idea for an easy science fair project? Maybe you just want to see ideas for easy science fair projects that have been submitted by others. Either way, you've come to the right place. What's Your Idea?
ruberbads v.s temperature
- put 2 rubber bands in a pot of boiling water for 10minutes and 2 more in the freezer for 20minutes and when both are done try to brake them.
- —Guest true swag
- Do plants grow if u add milk, pop, or juice. What you need to do is put milk or whatever except water in a started plant and see if it can grow
- —Guest Science
- wich cheese wil rot da fastest american cheddar or swiss
- —Guest mmmmmmm
Pepper easy trick
- Put Room tempreture water in a round plate or bowl put pepper on it put your finger in nothing happend put cleaning dish on your finger and the pepper will go away
- —Guest buthaina
- All you have to do is take different solutions such as vinegar, water, lemon juice, soda, and orange juice and pour them each in different containers. Place 3 pennies in each solution for an hour. After an hour, take out the pennies and record which solution cleaned your pennies the best!!!
- —Guest ScienceRocks123
- oversaturate water with sugar. Place a stick attached to a string and place it in the water (pour the water into a jar)and then leave the jar in a place in the sun then leave it and over a few weeks you'll have rock candy...
- —Guest yoyoyo
M&M's and Skittles Challenge
- Who says you can't use skittles or m&m's in a science fair? Well here is what you do grab a bowl and put warm water in it. Place the skittles and m&m's in it and what for a couple of minutes. Then YAY!!! The S and M come right off of the candy. Now that's an GREAT science fair project.
- —Guest Nerdy_Girl
BUBBLE GUM MINT!!
- Buy different types of bubble gum, chew it for 10 min. And see which brand has the level of mintiness from 1-10 xDxD
- —Guest HazzasPrincess
- get 2 or more gum brands and chew to see which one has the longest lasting flavor.
- —Guest lulu
- Take 3 different milks. Ex: skim, 2% 1% and see which one spoils the fastest! Make sure to measure the time of each milk spoil
- —Guest 6th Grade Girl
- DO AN EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT BRANDS OF CHIPS TO FIND OUT WITH BRAND'S CHIPS ARE THE GREASIEST !!!!!
- —Guest Math is Life lmao
Homemade bouncy ball
- You take an egg and let it soak in vinegar for 2weeks and once you take it out the vinegar ate away thw shell so you can bounce it now
- —Guest Angie
- Get a bunch of different types of liquids, nails, plastic cups. Put the nails In the cup with liquid and watch it for 2 weeks
- —Guest Superawesomeness13
roll a can with statistic electricity
- Does the length of the persons hair effect the power of the static electricity? IV: length of the persons hair DV: the power of the static electricity Hypothesis: if the length of the persons hair increase then the power of static electricity will increase. materials * An empty soda can * blown-up balloon * A head of hair procedures 1. Place the can on its side on a flat smooth surface like a table or a smooth floor. 2. Rub the blown up balloon back and forth through your hair really fast. 3. Hold the balloon close to the can without actually touching the can. The can will start to roll towards the balloon without you even touching it!
- —Guest tnsae
Which fabric dries the fastest
- Take as many different fabrics as you want and pour the same amount of water on each.Place them in your house where its room temperature.Time to see which one dries the fastest.
- —Guest hailey
1-15 of 68Next