From the article: Easy Science Fair Projects
Do you have an idea for an easy science fair project? Maybe you just want to see ideas for easy science fair projects that have been submitted by others. Either way, you've come to the right place. What's Your Idea?
baking soada explosion
- Take some baking soda and vingir and mix it up in a cup and it makes an explosion
- —Guest teens rock
WATCH THE MAGIC HAPPEN
- GET A ROTTEN EGG. GET A JAR. GET A BOTTLE OF VINEGAR. POUR THE VINEGAR IN THE JAR. PUT THE ROTTEN EGG IN THE JAR WITH THE VINEGAR IN IT. WAIT FOR THREE WEEKS. DROP THE ROTTEN EGG & IT WILL BBBBBOOOOOOUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCEEEEE
- —Guest MR. BIG MONEY MAN$$$$$
- Take types of liquids in fire proof cups and than with a match put fire in the cups. After, a few minuets the flames in the cups will change color!
- —Guest KakterXD
ruberbads v.s temperature
- put 2 rubber bands in a pot of boiling water for 10minutes and 2 more in the freezer for 20minutes and when both are done try to brake them.
- —Guest true swag
- Do plants grow if u add milk, pop, or juice. What you need to do is put milk or whatever except water in a started plant and see if it can grow
- —Guest Science
- wich cheese wil rot da fastest american cheddar or swiss
- —Guest mmmmmmm
Pepper easy trick
- Put Room tempreture water in a round plate or bowl put pepper on it put your finger in nothing happend put cleaning dish on your finger and the pepper will go away
- —Guest buthaina
- All you have to do is take different solutions such as vinegar, water, lemon juice, soda, and orange juice and pour them each in different containers. Place 3 pennies in each solution for an hour. After an hour, take out the pennies and record which solution cleaned your pennies the best!!!
- —Guest ScienceRocks123
- oversaturate water with sugar. Place a stick attached to a string and place it in the water (pour the water into a jar)and then leave the jar in a place in the sun then leave it and over a few weeks you'll have rock candy...
- —Guest yoyoyo
M&M's and Skittles Challenge
- Who says you can't use skittles or m&m's in a science fair? Well here is what you do grab a bowl and put warm water in it. Place the skittles and m&m's in it and what for a couple of minutes. Then YAY!!! The S and M come right off of the candy. Now that's an GREAT science fair project.
- —Guest Nerdy_Girl
BUBBLE GUM MINT!!
- Buy different types of bubble gum, chew it for 10 min. And see which brand has the level of mintiness from 1-10 xDxD
- —Guest HazzasPrincess
- get 2 or more gum brands and chew to see which one has the longest lasting flavor.
- —Guest lulu
- Take 3 different milks. Ex: skim, 2% 1% and see which one spoils the fastest! Make sure to measure the time of each milk spoil
- —Guest 6th Grade Girl
- DO AN EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT BRANDS OF CHIPS TO FIND OUT WITH BRAND'S CHIPS ARE THE GREASIEST !!!!!
- —Guest Math is Life lmao
Homemade bouncy ball
- You take an egg and let it soak in vinegar for 2weeks and once you take it out the vinegar ate away thw shell so you can bounce it now
- —Guest Angie
1-15 of 71Next