From the article: Easy Science Fair Projects
Do you have an idea for an easy science fair project? Maybe you just want to see ideas for easy science fair projects that have been submitted by others. Either way, you've come to the right place. What's Your Idea?
- oversaturate water with sugar. Place a stick attached to a string and place it in the water (pour the water into a jar)and then leave the jar in a place in the sun then leave it and over a few weeks you'll have rock candy...
- —Guest yoyoyo
M&M's and Skittles Challenge
- Who says you can't use skittles or m&m's in a science fair? Well here is what you do grab a bowl and put warm water in it. Place the skittles and m&m's in it and what for a couple of minutes. Then YAY!!! The S and M come right off of the candy. Now that's an GREAT science fair project.
- —Guest Nerdy_Girl
BUBBLE GUM MINT!!
- Buy different types of bubble gum, chew it for 10 min. And see which brand has the level of mintiness from 1-10 xDxD
- —Guest HazzasPrincess
- get 2 or more gum brands and chew to see which one has the longest lasting flavor.
- —Guest lulu
- Take 3 different milks. Ex: skim, 2% 1% and see which one spoils the fastest! Make sure to measure the time of each milk spoil
- —Guest 6th Grade Girl
- DO AN EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT BRANDS OF CHIPS TO FIND OUT WITH BRAND'S CHIPS ARE THE GREASIEST !!!!!
- —Guest Math is Life lmao
Homemade bouncy ball
- You take an egg and let it soak in vinegar for 2weeks and once you take it out the vinegar ate away thw shell so you can bounce it now
- —Guest Angie
- Get a bunch of different types of liquids, nails, plastic cups. Put the nails In the cup with liquid and watch it for 2 weeks
- —Guest Superawesomeness13
roll a can with statistic electricity
- Does the length of the persons hair effect the power of the static electricity? IV: length of the persons hair DV: the power of the static electricity Hypothesis: if the length of the persons hair increase then the power of static electricity will increase. materials * An empty soda can * blown-up balloon * A head of hair procedures 1. Place the can on its side on a flat smooth surface like a table or a smooth floor. 2. Rub the blown up balloon back and forth through your hair really fast. 3. Hold the balloon close to the can without actually touching the can. The can will start to roll towards the balloon without you even touching it!
- —Guest tnsae
Which fabric dries the fastest
- Take as many different fabrics as you want and pour the same amount of water on each.Place them in your house where its room temperature.Time to see which one dries the fastest.
- —Guest hailey
- Boil water in a pot. Get anything(metal, wood, cloth, etc.) and see what happens to each of them :)
- —Guest #Yolo
- Get a potato leave it by itself wherever and see if an other potato grows out of it
- —Guest Meee :*
- first get some string and then get a boiling pot of water then put your string in and hold it there for a few days then ur result is sugar crystals
- —Guest R-23
- get 3 pieces of chocolate 1white 1dark 1milk and see witch one will melt the very first
- —Guest caitlin
Good quick nd easy
- U take a person and put their hand in warmwater while they are asleep then see if they pee themselves!!!
- —Guest Frutenfurter
1-15 of 63Next