From the article: High School Science Fair Projects
High school science fair projects are expected to invent, solve a problem, model or otherwise innovate. It can be really hard to come up with a good science fair project idea. Sometimes it helps to see what others have done or to read project ideas. Have you done a high school science fair project or do you have a good idea for a high school project? Here's your chance to share what you think with other readers. What's your project idea? Share Your Idea
making an antiseptic from a red onion
- obtain the juice by first crushing the onion then filter the juice using a sieve now thats an antiseptic suitable for making your wounds heal faster and bacteria free.Whats makes onion special is that it contains sodium ions for dehydrating purpose and then chrolide ions for the smooth healing of the wound
- —Guest dann
- Which soap dizzolves faster in room tempature water. (:
- —Guest a person.
waste water treatment plant
- when i was in 10 th grade i made a waste water treatment plant. and believe me, it was a GREAT idea!
- —Guest elena
- Do different brands of sportswear affect your performance?
- —Guest FroHenry
Glow in the Dark
- I was in fifth grade, and I did a glow in the dark project. I made a glow in the dark penny, wrote the title in glow in the dark letters, etc. I put on mini curtains, so that the person looking at it it could put the curtains over their head, and it would be dark. Oh, I also did tonic water (that glows in the dark, too) and that type of thing.
- —Guest Bleh
- Im in 7th grade and i did the effect of different shooting positions on accuracy.
- —Guest Hartman
electricity by bacteria !!!
- last year i have done a project, that is producing electricity by using bacteria!!!!!!
- —Guest megh
- i made a catapult but im having trouble with the board, please help.
- —Guest me
- you can try making your own crystals trust me it works
- —Guest gokuss3
- I'm in grade 7 and might do this. Buy different brands of popcorn and see if it effects how many kernels are left unpopped to see what brand is best and just because it's more expensive does it actually work better?
- —Guest Jaycee
- Try to tell a natural waterfall from an artificial one.
- —Guest Project
- See which type out of 4 different brands can last the longest! But when you are experimenting you might have to stay awake pretty long because you have to see which one blows out first. Your also going to need to test the experiment at least 3 times because the results can come out diffferent each time, even if you turn them on at the same time. This project is super fun, hands on. This project also gave me the 1st place prize in my entire school even beating the 5th graders(did the project in 4th grade)
- —Guest Chevy_Camaro_ZL1
dark or light
- a project if plants can survive in the dark -i won 2nd place and by the way they look by presentation not at your board -sincerely HSD rocks
- —Guest HSD rocks
Rain, Rain, Water
- This is just an idea. Does Rainwater (which has a speck of dust in the center of every drop) boil/freeze faster, of slower that regular tap water. Purifieds water from the fridge?
- —Guest MagicalMoonlight
- Which plants will bond together faster, a tomato and a potato, or a tomato and an eggplant?
- —Guest Princess 619
1-15 of 65Next