From the article: Do Apple Seeds Contain Poison?
Eating apple seeds, peach seeds or cherry pits is controversial. Some people believe the seeds and pits are toxic because they contain a cyanide-producing chemical, while other people believe the seeds are therapeutic. Have you eaten apple seeds or cherry pits? Did you experience any effect from eating the seeds? Share your experience. Share Your Experience
- its great jst keep eating apple seed nd watermelon seed too dey are good for your healt nd body system....i eat dem for as long as i can remember. my mum is 79 nd is still eating them....
- —Guest joyouonous
just eat them it is ok
- The seeds contain vitamin B-17, and it kills cancer. The cyanide compounds are toxic for cancer cells, not healthy ones. A doctor will lose his/her funding from pharmaceutical companies if they even hint at approaching cancer treatment through dietary means instead of medicines that such companies profit from. Eat the friggin seeds you will live longer.
- —Guest Joshua
- I have had lung cancer for two years and eat heaps of of apricot kernels the tumor is stable ,forget all rubbish about cyanide get some real facts ,read World Without Cancer by Edward Griffin & Dr Ernst Krebs
- —Guest Malcolm Hickman
- My grandmother told me when I was about 8 years old to eat the whole apple, seeds and all. I'm 44, still eating the whole apple seeds and all. I survived. Don't have cancer. Who knows? If the government is telling you somethings bad for you, the opposite is probably true!
- —Guest Kathleen
Eat your seeds...they do heal you!
- I eat peach seeds in the summer and appleseeds in the winter. One or two apples plus seeds a day and I no longer have candida, irritablility, or non focus. My skin is the softest its been in years. fyi I started to notice a difference 3 days after I started eating them and have been rash free for 8 months. I love it!
- —Guest Anna
- The other day I heard that you can eat the entire apple so I thought I would try it out. I ate a whole apple (seeds and all) and had some minor pains in my stomache. They went away shortly after and I'm fine now.
- —Guest Bobby fisher
Apple seeds, peach seeds, even prune
- Im 78 and have been eating fruit seeds all my life. I eat the whole apple except for the stem, love the taste of the chewed-up seeds!
eating apple and apricot seeds
- I have eaten apple seeds and apricot seeds for as long as I can remember . They have many benefits just like the seeds in grapes! God would never deceive you in his food medicine cabinet. Your food is your medicine and medicine is your food. Vitamin B17 is very important for the immune system and fights off cancer cells with out damaging other cells! The big government won't tell you because cancer is very profitable. Just saying!!,,,. Eat right, eat what God intended for you to eat. Not junk food. :)
- —Guest Cynthia
- Had no idea cherry seeds were harmful. I have been cracking them open in my mouth and chewing them. Am I going to die..?
- —Guest Sarah
- I also eat the whole apple, except for the stem and the navel, which are usually dusty. But I also always take a first bite and look at the core. The core is the transformation of the ovary sack and tube into the seed chamber. Sometimes spores penetrate to the seed chamber and cause fungus, or mold, growth. In my mind, besides tasting awfully bitter, it may have particles which may cause the allergic reactions mentioned, or worst. I don't eat the seeds if the sack is darkened, hairy, or tastes bitter.
- —Guest Mac
so far, so good
- Well, I've been eating a whole Apple with the seeds and everything almost every day. No side effects do far!
- —Guest Holliday
- What's up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this Eating Apple Seeds, Peach Seeds or Cherry Pits . It was inspiring. Keep on posting!
- —Guest embhonpe.org
eating apple seeds
- I've regularly eaten whole apples for years and its only now I've heard they are poisonous...never had any of the listed side affects..maybe I've got a cast iron constitution.
- —Guest John G
in regards to apple/apricots seeds
- My neighbor suffers from 3 cancers and one of them already gave metastasis,so he was thrown from hospital to die.....Well so far he did not,because another neighbor (doctor by the way) recommended to take 10 apricot seeds to him everyday ,so he is alive so far, but hospital "professionals" told him he would be dead before Christmas.....So whether thus are toxic or not -its helped him and he even got up from the bed-before he was staying permanently and had "terminal phase"face. I also started to eat kernels of apricots and I advised all my relatives and friends.
- —Guest On behalf of neighbour
- Ive eaten legions of apple seeds iam great will i die o r live ifeel upset somehow like iwill die ooohh no
- —Guest Schilinski
1-15 of 220Next