From the article: Do Apple Seeds Contain Poison?
Eating apple seeds, peach seeds or cherry pits is controversial. Some people believe the seeds and pits are toxic because they contain a cyanide-producing chemical, while other people believe the seeds are therapeutic. Have you eaten apple seeds or cherry pits? Did you experience any effect from eating the seeds? Share your experience. Share Your Experience
- I have eaten the whole apple, including seeds, for the past 15 years. I feel great.
- —Guest Wayne
eating apple seeds
- I eat 40 apple seeds per day. 20 in the am and 20 in pm. I chew them well then chase with water. I do this as I am well aware of the roll of cyanide and benzaldehyde in the elimination of cancers. Vitamin b-17 and it's concentrated form laetrile. I am in the process of comparing cyanide content of apple seed vs apricot pit which its dose is well established by many, including the hunzas indigenous tribe. That will help guide me on apple seed dosing. 40 per day-no problem!
- —Guest danny
Apples Seeds To Fight Fire W/ Fire
- I had bone and related cancers for many years…about 4-5 years. Then I langered in bed total for about 6 years very ill and unable to move on most days. My hospital gave me a year to live. I thanked them and started raw foodism biased on ancient Taoist practices. My health turned around in 30 days. So when I was told to look out for apple seeds and the arsenic content I promptly started to eat the seeds knowing that most massage hurts a little and then heals. That homeopathy harms a touch then heals a ton. My friends thought I was nuts or "seeds" in this case. Only problem is I'm now healthier then them and its hard to listen to sick people speak of health. Omega to Alpha. The last shall be the first. I was last n dieting… now Im first and living. A old mystic said Omega become the Alpha. It is true when we butterfly (transform) on purpose!
- —Guest Karam
- just got my new juicer... juiced 4 small apples with a few pits. I felt dizzy. Feared for my life... that i'd have to call poison control on the first use... lol. i'm still here.
- —Guest Debbie Donuts
- Yes, they contain cyanide.. Been eating apple + the whole core (including seeds) lately, daily. Chewed the seeds..yummy ! Tastes like almond :) Waited and waited for days to see if i'll have any negative reactions ...or end up dead. Nothing bad happens! In fact, help me to slim down a slight bit and feel good in the morning. A lot of these hogwash bad rep are from Big Pharma coz apple seeds are healing n nutritious. Their man-made drugs can make them more money vs you staying healthy from "cheap" apples. And when they can't bs you...they start modifying the NATURE of the food itself to 'poison' you. Think ; Monsanto. Enough said.
- —Guest Mei Yi
U can eat
- Nothing happened, I m still eating. I have a stronger erection since started eating !
- —Guest Billy
- PLEASE READ IF WORRIED- Apple seeds only contain natural Cyanide, this is not dangerous to your health and is proven to help prevent numerous cancers. However, cherry stones are deadly if chewed up. Please please please visit your local GP if you have recently consumed cherry stones.
- —Guest Fraser
- Was unusually agitated and took nothing to set me off...wanted to beat somebody up.All atypical behavior for me unless someone was hounding me on-end or yelling at me, shaking their finger in my face. Left work, went to bed..woke up fine (8hrs. later)
- —Guest lawanna
- I ate an apple seed. Or may i say i swalloeed one. it freaked me out
- —Guest sophia
- I eat lot's of apple seeds and chew them up and nothing has happened to me
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have been eating apple seeds since I can remember but it hasn't effected me in the slightest
- —Guest J
- yes they are great along with the whole apple i eat every apple seed i can get my hands on i feel they keep you from getting cancer and other sickneses
- —Guest kevin
- I always ate apple and some of its seed. Only this year was it drawn to my attension that the seed is poisonous. Was my ignorance the shield?
- —Guest tasia
all of it
- supposed to kill cancer cells , i eat the whole apple also
- —Guest cancerkiller
Curious about nectarine seed
- I was eating a nectarine the other day and when I finished I found a pit that must have split open while it was growing. An almond-like seed fell out. I had heard that some fruit seeds tasted like almonds, but you had to roast them first otherwise they would be poisonous. I figured eating one wouldn't hurt me, so I chewed it up and tasted an extremely bitter flavour that was similar to almond extract or Amaretto liqueur. That was a mistake. About an hour later I had what was like an attack - started to feel weak and sick. My blood pressure must have dropped when I stood up because my vision went blurry. I didn't vomit or pass out, but I felt simply like I was going to die. That passed after 5 minutes and I felt much better although a bit shook up. The same feeling recurred a few more times over the next two hours, but to a lesser extent (in hindsight the first episode might have triggered a type of panic attack which made it worse). Curiosity didn't kill me, but I won't try it again.
- —Guest The Cat
1-15 of 198Next