Why is chemistry important? If you take chemistry or teach chemistry, you'll be asked to answer this question. It's easy to say chemistry is important because everything is made from chemicals, but there are a lot of other reasons why chemistry is a big part of daily life and why everyone should understand basic chemistry. Why do you think chemistry is important? Share Your Answer
- becouse every thing in this world naw is made up of chemical.
- —Guest vicson
why is chemistry important in our societ
- Chemistry is importance because it help to build our body syetem. It also help us in our daily days activities in life, is also important becaues it help us to know how to take good care of our health
- —Guest ani samuel
important of chemistry in the society
- Chemistry help us in keeping our environment clean, which i mean it help us to kill the grasses with chemical. Chemistry also teaches us the way of life
- —Guest ani samuel
- Chemisty plays a central role in science and is often interwined with other branches of science like physics,biology,geology etc...
- —Guest Radhi.R
- Chemistry is a branch of science which deals with study of everything in our daily life. chemistry is a non stop one becouse it is spreaded in our daily life.
- —Guest a7h
defination of chemistry
- chemistry is the part of the science which deals with the study of composition,structure and properties (physical an d chemical) of matter .
- —Guest pooja
chem- is life
chemistry deals with the composition of things.The food we eat, the rocks and the minerals, the mattressess we sleep on etc.
- —Guest saha aboo
- Chemistree is Important for survival of human life Or any form of life any where in the universe. The life start and ends with chemistry for good example : Even the NASA scientists depending on chemistry analysis to find out the MARS planet study. The fossil of any organism was calculated with chemistry
Everything in human life is calculated in chemistry for survival like food, water, health and medical domestic use, outdoor life. Everywhere you carry or calculate life with the elements existing in periodic table including your body organs to your diseases and their cure.
Human life existed even without knowledge of chemistry, but it was not civilized life. In my opinion like other sciences chemistry supports the good life; we make electronic devices with silicon (Complete Silicon Valley is based on silicon chips, there is no silicon no valley) and aluminum all kinds of metals we use that exist in periodic table, Without the knowledge of chemistry metals we cannot make single devise fo
- —Guest Masuna
chemistry takes a big role in our life
- chemistry it has a big role in our life.We cannot live with out chemistry everything that we can touch, smell, feel is made up of chemistry. even human we are made up of chemistry because we are composed of atoms. all things is made up off chemistry we cannot say that we need to avoid chemistry in our life.
- —Guest -junexxxx
importance of chemistry
- first of all what is chemistry? It is a branch of science which deals with chemical composition, structure and properties.. actually we all surrounded by chemistry.. we don't even spend a single day without chemistry we start with toothpaste, brush, food, soap etc. which is the example that we need chemistry in our daily life.. even the medicines we take is too composed of chemicals...
- —Guest simran
chemistry is everything..
- chemistry is everything...
because everything we smell, taste, see and etc. is a product of chemistry...
if we lock of the knowledge about chemistry .. we won't progressive at all...
- —Guest queen
why is chemistry important in our life
- chemistry s important in our life because without chemistry our life is limited or uncompleted
- —Guest ashraf asim
defination of chemistry
- The name of chemistry in hindi ;rasayan;so chemistry is a subject that give us ;the ras; of subject . When we are wake up ,we look at anything that things are made by chemical and when we go to sleep ,bedsheet also made by use of chemistry.around us every where chemistry.so chemistry is an importent subject,it carry us to the succes.i like chemistry too much.
- —Guest aditya dwivedi
chemistry is so important!
- because chemistry is also can try ! w/o chemistry is nothing to live the earth !! really really chemistry is also need in to our hole body..!!
- —Guest johara
- kaycasval: Chemistry is so important because it has to do with everything in our daily lives. Chemistry just makes us understand how everything works a little better. For example why a certain pain reliever works more then the other, or why you need oil to fry chicken. All this believe it or not is possible because the study of chemistry.
- —Guest joselitop