From the article: What Is the Importance of Chemistry in Everyday Life?
Why is chemistry important? If you take chemistry or teach chemistry, you'll be asked to answer this question. It's easy to say chemistry is important because everything is made from chemicals, but there are a lot of other reasons why chemistry is a big part of daily life and why everyone should understand basic chemistry. Why do you think chemistry is important? Share Your Answer
- chemistry is important for life without chemistry we can live in right way
- —Guest faisal bhutto
why is chemistry important
- because chemistry is about experiment so for example if u want to b pharmasit then
- —Guest kaavityaa
chemistry in everyday life
- chemistry is a part our everyday life.We find chemistry in daily life in the foods we eat,the air we breath,our soap,our emotions and literally everyobject we can see or touch.
- —Guest K.Muthu
the important of chemistry
- Chemistry is important because it's the basic of daily foundation in many creations life, specially human and the most of organics life on earth
- —Guest Ayii
- Chemistry has very ideas and it is magical subject . Some people don't like it but i think it is very usefull so we should read chemistry
- —Guest Amritanshu
- Chemistry is important in our lives because it is in everywhere "from kitchen to cosmos"
- —Guest Susmita
- I don't agree with all above answers I think chemistry is not only important subject according to me not only chemistry but all sciences are important because life starts with science and ends with science
- —Guest priyanka
ruler of the world
- talkin of world's most economical products like petroleum productz, water nd itz analysis, medicines etc are all in effect because of Dr chemistry.chemistry helpz us to undastnd mre about chemical changes in our lives nd itz relative importance
- —Guest franco
APPROACH TO CHEMISTRY
- FIRST THING IS THAT YOU MUST HAVE INTEREST AND PASSION AND THEN BE LOGICAL. ITS NOT BORING ITS THE MEANS YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR MIND,THOUGH MANY PEOPLE ASSUME THAT CHEMO IS USELESS.THE TECHNOLOGY HAS APROVED THAT THIS SUBCJET IS NEEDED AND THAT ITS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.
- —Guest mohd
- Chemistry is a branch of science that deals with the substances made of atom we use cosmetics which are made up of chemicals we draw using colors which are made of chemicals in our life we use chemicals in every second of our life chemical relates to chemistry thus it plays an important role in our daily life
- —Guest Snehal nikhade
Importance of chemistry
- Chemistry is very important becoz it tells you how to live a wonderful life.
- —Guest Msanitbw
why is chemistry important
- chemistry is important because it teaches us many things and there are lot of intresting experiments that makes good sence
- —Guest joshua izuagie
why chemistry is important?
- chemistry has much importance in our day to day lives becoz.. every thing in the world is directly or indirectly linked with it. once you think of yourself starting from our daily activities each and every thing is linked with chemistry... simply i say the king of the world
- —Guest pranavigundq
life is chemistry
- life is chemistry, there is no life without chemistry
- —Guest miqdam
- chemistry is important because without chemistry you wouldn't be alive reading this letter right now that' how important chemistry really is SO BE THANKFUL OF Science’s around the world for helping improve our world
- —Guest LIFE
1-15 of 222Next