From the article: What Is the Importance of Chemistry in Everyday Life?
Why is chemistry important? If you take chemistry or teach chemistry, you'll be asked to answer this question. It's easy to say chemistry is important because everything is made from chemicals, but there are a lot of other reasons why chemistry is a big part of daily life and why everyone should understand basic chemistry. Why do you think chemistry is important? Share Your Answer
importance of chemistry
- Chemistry is a branch of science that deals with study of changes in matter, its composition, nature under certain conditions. it is necessary for every person to have some knowledge cf chemistry, if this is not it would be a danger for survival of that concerned person. even a housewife knows that change from milk to curd is a chemcal change. chemistry affects every single aspects of life . every thing is made of chemicals and has its own chemistry. Chemistry is the only branch of science that can destroy and create. It is the only answer to all the questions in the nature. So, chemistry is very important as it deals with every single cell of us.
- —Guest ananya sardesai
It usefull effect
- Chemistry play a very key role in everyday life.without it we wouldn't have produce medicine to life.
- —Guest LaryeaBernard
- Whoa. After reading these, I have made the observation that people who appreciate chemistry must not like English. :P Chemistry is important not only because everything in our universe is composed of elements or chemical compounds, but because with the study of chemistry we can begin to understand the relationship between these elements and compounds, and learn ways to manipulate them to our benefit. Chemistry gives us steel(to stab each other with), strong construction materials, explosives and medicine, it gives us "powers" (if you will) that seem like magic but have perfectly rational and logical explanations, which are testable and repeatable. Chemistry is awe-inspiring and wonderful, but what's more, chemistry is important because it is useful.
- —Guest MONJO
- Chemistry is the base of knowing the non-living-invisible substances, various solutions, helps us to make medicine etc....
- —Guest Pronoma Banerjee
chemistry is important
- Because there is endless posobilities; you can create a new medecine; u can create, a cure or the desise
- —Guest dan
adverse effects of chemistry
- chemistry processes and products have also affected our life adversely.Like corrosion of iron,pollution,drug abuse.
- —Guest adebayo deborah
important of chemistry
- it help us to know the composition of one particular thing
chemistry has chemicals
- chemistry has chemistry has chemicals we need and it stuff to help us live and it has good stuff for us
- —Guest presley
- Chemistry is important because it is the science of change, without it and our understanding of it then the human race would dvance no more than mere neanderthals, literally. they would have never cooked meat which helped them to make much more complicated proteins which made them in to the race that we are today. In the modern world we cannot live without chemistry, e.g. at some point during a day you are like to use a display of some kind whether it be liquid crystal or plasma and to make and compose those materials involved greater understanding of chemistry. All the fuel that you use to drive is derived from crude oil and the seperation of its mixture, this process (fractional distilaation) allows us to obtain the certain compound which we burn as petrol. You can look at anything and find something to do with chemistry, even something as simple as its a solid, a liquid or a gas.
- —Guest EEEEE
HISTORY OF CHEMISTRY
- chemistry is very important because everthing that wedo,eat and uses invole chemistry
- —Guest A.RAJAMANICKAM
- Every matter has small particles. These small particles can also be broken in more and more small partcles...then we get smallest particle - atom. These atoms can also be broken in the fundamental small particles - electrons, protons and neutrons. These particles are the same in all atoms of different materials. What a fun .Same particles are making different materials...
- —Guest indu mittal
it is important...
- Yes, chemistry is very important because chemistry includes in our daily life.
- —Guest ainon joy gillegan
dumb people problems
- Because dihydrogen monoxide kills. People die all the time due to this dangerous substance.
- —Guest youknow
- Yes.You may have seen thermal ritaadion when the people are green at night on Survivor.You could call a camera a "visible light ritaadion" detector that uses different colors to show different wavelengths of ritaadion ; )
- —Guest WvkBeLZPNskQH
- chemistry can explain almost all reactions that taking place in nature.
- —Guest Drishya PS
1-15 of 156Next