- Chemistry is a path of creativity at least to me.....other than maths and physics which is a bit mechanical itz a subject of logic and it creates a new way of thinking....organic is like a puzzle which is very interesting to solve and bonding is just awesome.
- —Guest unknown
- Chemistry is a study of life. Life is made of string of particulate matter.
- —Guest Dr C. w. Huey
- every things in this univers is made up of matter and metter is made up of elements molecules and compunds,even all the living things made up of compounds,the major compund is water in living organisms, scientists say mathematics is mother of all sciences while i am thinking chemistry is the father of all sciences. i thinks so if the field of chemistry is grooming all the others filed of sciences will be gromming,e.g. the hardwear of computers reduced from larger size to smaller is due to the progress of chemistry. the biotechnology also dependent on chemistry. the organic chemistry brings a revolution in the field chemistry, currently green chemistry also overcome the hazards of all branches of chemistry simply the whole progress in this world dependent in the field of chemistry so that is y chemistry
- —Guest jamshed anwar
importance of chemistry
- because chemistry is all over in world & girls is impresh by this subject
- —Guest yog
chemistry is very important
- chemistry is very impartant bacause is everywhere in our daily life the air we take the water we drink and as well the food we take contains minerals vitamins and the mst important today is medicines we are taking to cure disease so without chemistry ther is nothing.and yes it is a complicated and imaginary subject too.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
chemistry means alot of dollers
- if you want alot of dolllers you must be learn chemistry
- —Guest emad
- in Africa we believe chemistry explains witchcraft or which other subject is responsible for manufacture of the concoctions used in the art.
- —Guest PATRICK CHEGE
importance of chemistry
- with the knowledge of chemistry, there's production of many perfect items or stuffs we need every day that are not natural like clothes, beauty milk etc
- —Guest RUGAMBA Etienne
- chemistry is important as it is interrelated with many sciences such as physics biology etc
- —Guest ANAS
everywhere is chemistry
- yes life is made up of chemistry.For me chemistry is very interesting because i feel by learning it we can understand the other sciences too.My specialization is in analytical chem.This tells us about neutrational values,specimen analysis,toxicity,sampling and so many valuable things.So chem is around us and inside us.Moreover with today's instrumentation and with the help of large variety of chemical measurements available, we can get the results of clinical,environmental,occupational health,safety applications and industrial analysis.
- —Guest irfana aamir
- it is very important. chemistry apply in every field of over life. education of chemistry is not only the source of getting a good job, but also a fun or a practical which make over life interesting.
- —Guest sony
Chemistry help to do our work.
- Do have knowledge of Chemistry, it help in your work.
- —Guest Oliver
it's in everything
- ELECTRONS RULE!! Chemistry pervades all processes from air particulate to cellular specialized functions to the engineering materials for space exploration. We are Chemistry!
- —Guest MJ
We are chemical beings
- Many biology and anatomy and physiology courses begin with chemistry. More than just nutrients, medicines and poisons, everything we do is chemical. Geology too - why do we wear diamonds and not calcium carbonate on our fingers?
- —Guest foxkin
- If it weren't for chemists, we wouldn't have all the modern pigments for paints we have today! Including my long-time favorite Prussian blue (though the color maker was trying to make a red).
- —Guest Marion BE