- chemistry is very important in our life because we wear chemistry example nylon we drink chemistry example water we sleep on chemistry example bed and so on
- —Guest sadaf
- chemistry is a heart of earth green chemistry is oxygen of earth
- —Guest rohan sawant
No Life Without Chemistry
- Without chemistry no life for humanbeings... Chemistry is The God for all other subjects
- —Guest sarandeva
why chemistry is important
- chemistry is important becauce everything around us is made up of chemicals and we use it in our day to day activities in our house, industry, company e.t.c
- —Guest Immanuel Abiola
chemistry in universe
- It is said that chemistry is the knowledge of observing this universe.And in our HOLLY QURAN ALLAH ALMIGHTY said that "intelligent is that person who observes this universe".that"s all about chemistry
- —Guest amin_malik
- chemistry is important as it make up our mind to the small secrets of our environment around us and by studying chemistry we can able to know the suspense of basic mechanism in our body in our daily life. thus it is important.
- —Guest mrinal mukesh
- Chemistry is a path of creativity at least to me.....other than maths and physics which is a bit mechanical itz a subject of logic and it creates a new way of thinking....organic is like a puzzle which is very interesting to solve and bonding is just awesome.
- —Guest unknown
- Chemistry is a study of life. Life is made of string of particulate matter.
- —Guest Dr C. w. Huey
- every things in this univers is made up of matter and metter is made up of elements molecules and compunds,even all the living things made up of compounds,the major compund is water in living organisms, scientists say mathematics is mother of all sciences while i am thinking chemistry is the father of all sciences. i thinks so if the field of chemistry is grooming all the others filed of sciences will be gromming,e.g. the hardwear of computers reduced from larger size to smaller is due to the progress of chemistry. the biotechnology also dependent on chemistry. the organic chemistry brings a revolution in the field chemistry, currently green chemistry also overcome the hazards of all branches of chemistry simply the whole progress in this world dependent in the field of chemistry so that is y chemistry
- —Guest jamshed anwar
importance of chemistry
- because chemistry is all over in world & girls is impresh by this subject
- —Guest yog
chemistry is very important
- chemistry is very impartant bacause is everywhere in our daily life the air we take the water we drink and as well the food we take contains minerals vitamins and the mst important today is medicines we are taking to cure disease so without chemistry ther is nothing.and yes it is a complicated and imaginary subject too.
- —Guest email@example.com
chemistry means alot of dollers
- if you want alot of dolllers you must be learn chemistry
- —Guest emad
- in Africa we believe chemistry explains witchcraft or which other subject is responsible for manufacture of the concoctions used in the art.
- —Guest PATRICK CHEGE
importance of chemistry
- with the knowledge of chemistry, there's production of many perfect items or stuffs we need every day that are not natural like clothes, beauty milk etc
- —Guest RUGAMBA Etienne
- chemistry is important as it is interrelated with many sciences such as physics biology etc
- —Guest ANAS