You encounter chemistry every day, yet might have trouble recognizing it, especially if you are asked as part of an assignment! What are some examples of chemistry in daily life? Share your examples or read reader submissions. Share Your Example
CHEMISTRY is a powerfull subject
- "chemistry makes many thing"
I say, not a chemistry in world but condition of the world? I can't dream it !!!!!
chemistry is a mind blowing creativity & imagination subject
chemistry is a god's gift.
- —Guest aravind scorpio
chemistry in clothing
- colours to the cloths which are we are wear is due to azodye(organic compound)
- —Guest RG veena
- Chemistry is useful in our daily lives.. So, guys without chemistry....? Oh.. Don't think that.. Chemistry will always with us..
- —Guest Kalai
Chem. in B.Tech
- all u know B.tech (except Chemical Engg.) looks sound without chemistry.But it is a fact that for all type substances used in branches like ELE,ENTC,CV,MECH,CSE or IT can"t be imagined without the knowledge of CHEM.e.g.Chips in COMPUTERS is made up of Carbon &Silicon.Electricity is due to the gift Chem. in form of ELECTRON.
- —Guest P Katual
- Our food is not tasty without salt.Salt is the essential one for us.That salt is also a chemical compound only.Sodium Chloride has an international standard that is created by ASTM International. The standard is named ASTM E534-13 and it is the standard test methods for chemical analysis of sodium chloride. These methods listed provide procedures for analyzing sodium chloride to determine if it is suitable for its intended use and application.
- —Guest Tarun Omer
chemistry is life
- Think living without WATER or AIR or SUN or YOUR FAV SNACK!
YES we are NOTHING without CHEMISTRY!!!
- —Guest swati
- chemistry is the branch of science which deals with matter and its properties or comositions ....
- —Guest aarti
chemistry for washing
- Chemicals make our clothes clean. Not only clothes but we also use chemicals to wash utensils.
- —Guest swetha
- we see every day on road sides different kinds tree exist. And their upper parts(leafs and thin woods) are attracted to eachother from both sides of road . Which is actually hydrogen boding . We know water has hydrogen bonding so trees and their leafs have water. That is why their upper parts are attracted. Good luck
- —Guest junaid bangash
- how the best chemicals can make you look attractive
- —Guest shikhar
- chemistry is very good subject but it is very dangourous
- —Guest zany
chemistry in construction
- The cement and other materials that we use in construction of houses eg paints,plaster of paris and many other are tha products of chemistry
- —Guest Hamna Riaz
- CHEMISTRY IS ONE OF THE INTERESTING SUBJECT.I LIKE THIS SUBJECT VERY MUCH .
AS YOU KNOW THAT CEMISTRY IS ONE OF THE Dangerous subject
- —Guest ANIKET LANJEWAR
Chemistry in cooking.
- It is very interesting to know that chemistry is used in cooking manner.For example in our lunch ,our main food is rice which is obtained by the indirect use of chemicals.Like wise, spoon by which we make curry is also made up of chemicals.Various vegitables are also obtained by the large use of chemicals.Oils are also the combinations of chemicals.So in totality in our fooding chemistry has a vital role.
- —Guest Satya ranjan jena.
examples of chemistry
- fertilizers r 1 of d bst exmple of chemistry..... Nw a days injections r injected in fruits or vegitables so they could sell... Nw the time will soon cme tht human cn inject thier children so that they could nt face any problem in nourishing thier children....... Then it will soooon bcm passion for all
- —Guest savita