You encounter chemistry every day, yet might have trouble recognizing it, especially if you are asked as part of an assignment! What are some examples of chemistry in daily life? Share your examples or read reader submissions. Share Your Example
- Chemistry has given drugs like LSD,cocaine,brown sugar.which r proving a curse to the society.chemistry is also responsble for the discovry of xplozve substncs lyk TNT,nitroglycerine,dynamyt,mustard gas,lewisite,phosgene,atom n hydrgn bomb
- —Guest Aadil hussain
- we see actors crying on tv or in movie, but they are actually not crying, they use glycerin (propan-1, 2, 3triol).
- —Guest Vivek
- ....a subject which deal with break up n petch up along with reactive side effects
- —Guest megamind
- Raw food ingredients which are the reactants are converted to eatable products in the presence of heat
- —Guest Bebe Edward Ayakeme
- milk convert into curd due to the chemical reaction
- —Guest karthika
chemistry in a daily life
- chemistry in a daily life, chemistry in love, how does onion make cry.
- —Guest musa aminu
- The most abundant chemical in cells is water.
DNA is the genetic material of cells the chemical instructions that cells need to carry out the functions of life.
- —Guest Vb
- everything we see is chemistry take it food medicines ,sunscreen lotion,and everything .
- —Guest krystyll
drugs as medicine
- many of us take drugs mostly in the time of brain stress and that's the chemistry!
- —Guest Anushka Sati
OILS & PETROLEUMS
- Oil is a polymerized version of fatty acids.its extraction and purifaction is completely based on chemical methods.similar is the case of petroleum,disel,petrols which makes the world fast and random
- —Guest Vishal Yadav
chemstry in our life
- in our cell basic unit of our.DNA present it in made up of chem. compounds and our basic structure is made up from ammino acid combination of carbon,hydrogen,oxygen,nitrogen........
- —Guest nirdosh singh
- Being indians,we hane to use fireworks.well,these fireworks are chemistry when we light them,
- —Guest Anamika
- the smallest unit of our body is cell and the matter inside the cell is made up of atoms and molecules only........!
- —Guest Monika Bartwal
- It is used in manufacturing of rayon and cosmetics
- —Guest Aaditya
Osmium - very common but never realized!
- OSMIUM is a chemical (metal, atomic number - 76) is used in the pen tips. The tips of refill pens!!
- —Guest Mary Roshma