You encounter chemistry every day, yet might have trouble recognizing it, especially if you are asked as part of an assignment! What are some examples of chemistry in daily life? Share your examples or read reader submissions. Share Your Example
- Our food is not tasty without salt.Salt is the essential one for us.That salt is also a chemical compound only.Sodium Chloride has an international standard that is created by ASTM International. The standard is named ASTM E534-13 and it is the standard test methods for chemical analysis of sodium chloride. These methods listed provide procedures for analyzing sodium chloride to determine if it is suitable for its intended use and application.
- —Guest Tarun Omer
chemistry is life
- Think living without WATER or AIR or SUN or YOUR FAV SNACK!
YES we are NOTHING without CHEMISTRY!!!
- —Guest swati
- chemistry is the branch of science which deals with matter and its properties or comositions ....
- —Guest aarti
chemistry for washing
- Chemicals make our clothes clean. Not only clothes but we also use chemicals to wash utensils.
- —Guest swetha
- we see every day on road sides different kinds tree exist. And their upper parts(leafs and thin woods) are attracted to eachother from both sides of road . Which is actually hydrogen boding . We know water has hydrogen bonding so trees and their leafs have water. That is why their upper parts are attracted. Good luck
- —Guest junaid bangash
- how the best chemicals can make you look attractive
- —Guest shikhar
- chemistry is very good subject but it is very dangourous
- —Guest zany
chemistry in construction
- The cement and other materials that we use in construction of houses eg paints,plaster of paris and many other are tha products of chemistry
- —Guest Hamna Riaz
- CHEMISTRY IS ONE OF THE INTERESTING SUBJECT.I LIKE THIS SUBJECT VERY MUCH .
AS YOU KNOW THAT CEMISTRY IS ONE OF THE Dangerous subject
- —Guest ANIKET LANJEWAR
Chemistry in cooking.
- It is very interesting to know that chemistry is used in cooking manner.For example in our lunch ,our main food is rice which is obtained by the indirect use of chemicals.Like wise, spoon by which we make curry is also made up of chemicals.Various vegitables are also obtained by the large use of chemicals.Oils are also the combinations of chemicals.So in totality in our fooding chemistry has a vital role.
- —Guest Satya ranjan jena.
examples of chemistry
- fertilizers r 1 of d bst exmple of chemistry..... Nw a days injections r injected in fruits or vegitables so they could sell... Nw the time will soon cme tht human cn inject thier children so that they could nt face any problem in nourishing thier children....... Then it will soooon bcm passion for all
- —Guest savita
- medicines is the best eg of chemistry which save us from the diseases and make us be able to live contain the chemical compound
- —Guest aim
All is chemistry
- everything is the product of chemistry. In morning we use toothpaste which is chemistry product. And at night when we go to bed we burn a coil which also works as chemical to keep mosquito far from us.
- —Guest Animesh
- medicine, engineering, agriculture and all other fields are dependent on chemistry. so yes, it is important to know it
- —Guest future nurse
Drug - Food Interactions
- You can apply chemistry in your daily life to make sure any drugs you use aren't compromised or overly strengthened by the foods you eat. For example, many drugs are affected by alcohol. Some medications are negated by eating something as seemingly harmless as grapefruit! Others contain caffeine as an active ingredient, so if you take the medicine with coffee or cola, you're increasing your dosage.