Chemistry in life
- Chemirtry is a branch of science. Which deals with the composition, proporties and transformation of matter.
- —Guest Aslam.cheruvalath.t.v.r
- the reaction takes place in the time of heating & evaperation etc....
- —Guest lingeswai
identify each compound
- food, medicine, beverages, healthcare and hygiene, application in bio chemistry.
- —Guest angel
chemistry in our life
- chemistry is used in our everyday life like cooking brushing cosmetics etc
- —Guest karishma
- A polymer is a large molecule comprised of many subunits, known as monomers. Because of their broad range of properties, both synthetic and natural polymers play an essential and ubiquitous role in everyday life. Polymers range from familiar synthetic plastics such as polystyrene (of styrofoam) to natural biopolymers such as DNA and proteins that are fundamental to biological structure and function.
- —Guest Courtney Love Dunque
chemistry in life
- cosmetics cleaning plastic polymer atomic field respiration perfume cofee
- —Guest shina
- Perfume is a chemistry, its had a lot of fragnant
- —Guest III - ANTARIS
- cleaners use chemicals for its production.these improve cleansing properties of water.these help in removal of fats which bind other materials to the fabric or skin.
- —Guest bhumika pant
- human beings respire in order to break down complex food into simpler subtances and also we inhale oxygen and give out carbon dioxide
- —Guest Romyl swarnkar
- Milk contains lactic acid. Lactic acid is named after the Latin word 'lac', which means milk.
Chemistry's role in our Stomach
- Chemistry is involved in acidity, when excess Hydrochloric acid (HCl) is present in the inner lining of the stomach. We can recover from acidity by taking antacids like Milk of Magnesia. Being a base, it neutralizes the effect of the excess acid.
- —Guest nobody
- polymer are synthetic and naturals used in our daily life from early morning awake to night sleep
- —Guest G.sakthivel
CHEMISTRY USED INN KITCHEN
- We use various type of chemicals.Some are simple and some are complecated.Salt ,sugar ,oil,fat,protein,starch,utensils,cleaners are some examples of chemicals
- —Guest Devanshi Gupta
- the carbohydrates gives us energy. vitamins used by our body tissues. we use chemicals in the form of shampoo soap detergents in our daily life. all medicines are made by chemicals.
- —Guest SIVA
- chemistry is central of the science. because chemistry is physics,biology,geology,engineering.
- —Guest Shabduli