- In my opinion the different lies within the tasks which are performed by these two proffessionals and their education as well
- —Guest Denford Mufandaedza
Engineering is just applied science
- Ultimately, the difference is your job description (and about 30 grand a year, on average). Engineers make scientific discoveries all the time, and scientists solve practical problems with scientific knowledge all the time.
- —Guest Jack
- If you dream of Earth being more advanced, more developed, more efficient, beyond the achievements that we know of today and filled with devices that make our lives fulfilling but we are yet to experience you are an engineer! And if you dream of the world as it is you can be any human on the planet including a scientist just not an engineer! -Cedric D. Thomas
- —Guest Cedric
- Engineers are the children of scientists. As dad teaches what they observed and learnt, child applies and try to improvise it to new extremes
- —Guest asd
- thier are much more difference between sintist and engineer.
- —Guest kalyankar b. s.
proff. in faculty of engineering
- the fifference is mainly in the skills as engineering skills allow to the engineer to behave freely in the field, the engineers are flexible in dealing with the people at site but for the scientest mailny works in lab. or in office or in teaching, but i also believe that they are verry important in the research field which is reflecting good results to the cmmunity
- —Guest hussein dallal
- Scientist study the world around us and experiment; whereas engineers create and build.
- —Guest Demi Lov.
Engr vs scientist
- Scientist applied laws to nature while engr.applies scientific laws into product and technology..Engineers helps in design of devices and systems through laws proposed by scientist.. I represent Nigeria scientist.
- —Guest Nnamadim chima
IN REAL SENSE
- Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.
- —Guest Engn. David
Scientist > Engineer
- Scientist is a broad term referring to technical people who understand physical world laws/principles, capable of solving and or discovering problem, and come up with a solution base on existing laws or formulate new ones. Engineer is a term referring to specific technical people who solely based their solving skills to current existing laws (Engineering=applied Science). Engineers are prefabricated scientists!
- —Guest vgg767
difference b/w a engineer & scientist
- who is engineer(who have a creative mind) then he is a scientist.................
- —Guest Abhishek Tiwary
The True Difference
- This is the difference between a Scientist and an Engineer: "Scientists discover what it was, Engineers CREATE what it was not."
- —Guest Robert
Question of perfection
- In academics it's a matter of curriculum. In business it's a matter of title. In relationships its a matter of money.
- —Guest Tjm814
Scientists Vs Engineers The Difference.
- Engineers are practical, Scientists are theoretical A scientist, in a broad sense, is one engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge to create a rule or principle for the fundamental laws of nature forces and objects, relations between them and the laws that govern them also called fundamental science or (pure science) An engineer is a scientist but uses those established principles as applied science for practical purposes Applied science is the application of scientific knowledge transferred into a physical environment in short "The work of engineers forms the link between scientific discoveries and their subsequent applications to human needs."
- —Guest think again
- IN MY OWN OBSERVATION AND THE EXPERIENCE I GOT FROM IT.TRUELY THAT SCIENTIST DID SOMETHING HAPPIN THAN ENGEERING.BCOS,ENGEERING ARE JUST PEOPLE THAT STUDY COLLEGE.WHILE SCIENTIST MAKE A RESEARCH AND OBSERVED IT BEFORE THEY FORMULATE THEIR OUT.
- —Guest SOLOMON ABRAHAM