Do you know a joke pertaining to the chemical elements or are you looking for some element
humor? Share your element joke or read element jokes submitted by others. Share Your Element Joke
Golden Bar Jokes
- A block of gold walks into a bar and starts a fight. The bartender says: "A U, get out of here!"
- —Guest Sherlock
- Oxygen and Magnesium went out and I was like OMg!!
- —Guest da best
- Two chemists walk into a bar. The first one says "I'll have some H2O." The second says "I'll have some water as well - why did you say the chemical formula?" The first chemist looks down, annoyed that his assassination attempt has failed.
- —Guest name here
pick up line ok
- are u flourine iodine and neon? bc gurl, u're FINe a ahaha get it i'm funny
- —Guest cool
- A neutron walkes into a bar and orders a drink. He asks the bar tender "how much do I owe you?" The bar tender replies, "For you, no charge!"
- —Guest CHM student
Oxygen went out with nitrogen...
- Did it go OK...................................
- —Guest Elmo
- What do you get when you mix germanium, nitrogen, iodine, uranium, and sulfur together?!?!?!
- —Guest Bromine
- I like chemistry jokes, but the good ones are argon.
- —Guest Scientist
Two metal catalysts
- What did the Fe catalyst say to the Mn catalyst in the other beaker?
Hey manganese, I've got my iron you
- —Guest Zee
- My mom asked if I wanted salt on that, I said, "Na".
- —Guest Na
- When do you tell chemistry jokes?
- —Guest woop
- Arw you depressed? alcohol is the best solution :D
- —Guest macha'ouliabub
- I always thought telling Element jokes was kind of Radical !!!
- —Guest John W
- Johnny was a joker.
He isn't anymore.
Cuz what he thought was H2O,
- —Guest Frank
Pick up line
- Do you have 11 protons, because you are Sodium fine.
- —Guest Guest