Do you know a joke pertaining to the chemical elements or are you looking for some element
humor? Share your element joke or read element jokes submitted by others. Share Your Element Joke
- A neutron walkes into a bar and orders a drink. He asks the bar tender "how much do I owe you?" The bar tender replies, "For you, no charge!"
- —Guest CHM student
Oxygen went out with nitrogen...
- Did it go OK...................................
- —Guest Elmo
- What do you get when you mix germanium, nitrogen, iodine, uranium, and sulfur together?!?!?!
- —Guest Bromine
- I like chemistry jokes, but the good ones are argon.
- —Guest Scientist
Two metal catalysts
- What did the Fe catalyst say to the Mn catalyst in the other beaker?
Hey manganese, I've got my iron you
- —Guest Zee
- My mom asked if I wanted salt on that, I said, "Na".
- —Guest Na
- When do you tell chemistry jokes?
- —Guest woop
- Arw you depressed? alcohol is the best solution :D
- —Guest macha'ouliabub
- I always thought telling Element jokes was kind of Radical !!!
- —Guest John W
- Johnny was a joker.
He isn't anymore.
Cuz what he thought was H2O,
- —Guest Frank
Pick up line
- Do you have 11 protons, because you are Sodium fine.
- —Guest Guest
are you made up of 11 pro. and 12 nue.
- because your sodium fine hahahahah then she replied Na
- —Guest boss
- Never trust an atom................................................ they make up EVERYTHING!
- —Guest element101
What to do with patients
- If you can't curium (cure them) or helium (heal them) , you barium (bury them)
- —Guest Smarties
- So, were you made from the mixture of Sulfur, Oxygen, Carbon, Iodine, more Oxygen, Protactinium, and Thorium? Because you are such a SOCIOPaTh!
- —Guest Apple