- Chemist 1: do you have any sodium bromate? Chemist 2: N aBrO
- —Guest Macaroni
- What does a metal miner write home in a letter to his girlfriend? I am zincing of you all the time! :)
- —Guest Ilovescience
What's it spell??
- What does Uranium, Nickel, Cobalt, and Radon spell? UNiCoRn!!!
- —Guest NinjaSaurus-Rex MLIA
- Guys, stop it with the puns. We've all Sulfured enough.
- —Guest Skavoc
- my jokes are kinda boron.. but alot of the good ones argon. i'd pay a nickel to hear another joke. these are comedy gold..
- —Guest sha0ihbgsid
- I was going to tell a periodic table joke but all them Argon...
- They were standing in their yards. Pop the Cd In neighbor!!!!!!!!
- —Guest great people
- Come on guys, these chemistry jokes are getting a bit boron.
- —Guest A bizzle boron
- Q: What did the chemist say when he found two isotopes of Helium??? A: HeHe
- —Guest Haha youll never know
- What do you say when someone takes your gold watch? Au come back with my watch!
- —Guest abbylauren
- What did the elements say to hydrogen? What a loner!
- —Guest Guest is Me
- Billy was a chemist's son but now he is no more. What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
- —Guest Nerdfighter
- Q: what did one ion say to another? A: Ive got my ion you.
- —Guest bree the geek;)
- My dog died so I had to barium......................
- —Guest gege
- Protons have mass, I didn't know they were christian
- —Guest funny man1212