- Are you made of copper and tellurium because you're CuTe.
- —Guest MCDUBBS
- A Higgs Bozon walks into a church, the priest says "I'm sorry, we don't serve your kind here." The Higgs Bozon replies "But without me you couldn't have mass!"
- —Guest qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
- Oxygen and magnesium got into a fight. It's totes OMg
- —Guest Googol
- We would like to apologize for not adding more jokes... but we only update them.... periodically!........ I know, I know... not funny, right? I would give you another chemistry joke but all the good ones Argon.
- —Guest I AM the force
- So I thunk we should take all the bad periodic table of element jokes and... barium
- —Guest say what
- Only in chemistry is where alcohol is a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest foxy
- if the iron man and silver surfer teamed up, they would be alloys.
- —Guest mason
- your girlfriend has 67 protons.................................................................. Ho
- —Guest lol
On my table
- Student: What's that stuff on your table? Teacher: Tungsten hydroastatide. Student: W H At?
- —Guest I licked promethium 147
- Xenon walks in the bar, the bartender says that he wont serve his kind. Xenon doesnt react
- —Guest anon
The busy Miner
- So a miner is hard at work, in the mines, when suddenly he strikes gold. "Au, yeah!" (pronounced "Aww")
- —Guest Anon
I was gonna...
- I was gonna make an elemental joke but all the good ones argon. XD
- —Guest RANDOM!
I Want H2O
- 2 men walk into a bar. One says to the bartender, "I want H2O" The other says, "I want H2O too" Only one walks out. (Read as H2O2
- —Guest George
- So a neutron walks into a bar and asks, "How much for a beer?" The bartender looks at the neutron and says, "For you, no charge."
- —Guest codyhofosho
- Q: Do you have any sodium, bromine, and oxygen on you? A: Na BrO
- —Guest Guestname