Walking into a bar
- Copper and iron are sitting at a bar the gold walks in. They say: Au
- —Guest Poop
- a miner struck gold for the first time when a thief came and stole his loot, the miner shouted A u give me back my gold!!!
- —Guest olive0708
How was your date?
- i asked asked Potassium how their date went with Oxygen. They said it was OK.
- —Guest Magz09_them_protons_are_fineee
Sodium and hydrogen
- I was gonna tell you a joke about sodium and hydrogen but NaH
- —Guest Geust 3577322
What Johnny thought
- Johnny was a chemists son but johnny is no more. what johnny thought was h2O was H2SO4.
- —Guest Lilly -bines
- Did I tell you the joke about Sodium, Bromine and Oxygen? NaBrO
- —Guest Angad
- Argon walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't allow your kind in this place!" Argon doesn't react.
- —Guest The Pi Guy
- 1:Quick! Can you tell me the symbol for Nobelium? 2: No. 1: Why? 2: Yttrium 1:I'm asking you a question... 2:Uranium.
- —Guest Ok!
- If oxygen and potassium lost an electron they would not be Ok
- —Guest Billy
- When I heard the oxygen and magnesium eloped...I was like "OMg!"
- —Guest Jenna
Was Going To
- I was going to tell a joke about elements but they were argon.
- —Guest Alexis
- A chlorine atom bumps into a iron atom on the street and the chlorine atom says are you alright then the iron atom said no I lost an electron are you sure....yes I am positive
- —Guest Bannas2000
- two atoms are talking, one says: "I think I droped an electron today" the other says: "Are you positive?"
- —Guest kittycatchemistry
- So guys? what do you do with a dead scientist? Barium.
- —Guest i_got_my_ion_you
- Oh please............. those jokes boron me to death.
- —Guest ChemandPhy