Science is funny and scientists have a great sense of humor! Do you have a science joke or riddle or are you looking for one? Share your science joke or read jokes submitted by other readers. Share Your Joke
Failing medical student
- Asked in pass/fail viva exam in pharmacology "What's dopamine" he replied "Is that what does dopa mean or what?" He failed.
- —Guest archie prentice
- All the good chem jokes argon. Lol. I told this to my science teacher and got extra credit.
- —Guest TGIF441
- What is the favorite element of a code-maker? Krypton.
- —Guest Harry
- I was going to make a salt joke but then I thought Na
- —Guest Izzy
Good Science joke
- I would tell you a good chemistry joke, but all the good ones argon
- —Guest pswag229
- I was gonna tell u a joke about sodium but Na lmao
- —Guest Nomes
A neutron walks into a bar and asks how
- Much for a drink. The bartender says "for you! No charge!"
- —Guest Lolol laugh
necleus of the party
- Yesterday I told a chemestry joke at a party, but I got no reaction...
- —Guest alex smith
- You asked if I knew a joke about sodium hypobromide? NaBrO
- —Guest Ya mahn
- What does a bad liar and a Lyme disease research lab have in common
They have a lot of nervous ticks
- —Guest Wildman Wood
- I wish I was helicase, so that I could unzip your genes! (If you say it out loud, it sounds like the word "jeans")
- —Guest Student
- Oxygen and Magnesium were really magnificent! I mean like OMg (Oxygen -O, Magnesium- Mg)
- —Guest The nerdy
- a neutron walks in a bar and asks the bartender the price of a drink and to which the bartender responds:"for you,no charge." lmao
- —Guest tears
- A photon checks into a hotel and they asked him if they can carry his luggages. He said "No thanks, im travelling light."
- —Guest STUDENT OF SCIENCD
- Two guys walk into a bar. The first one says, "Can I get an H20?" The second guy says, "I'll have an H20 two." And dies. (H20, too not H202, for those of you who are confused.)
- —Guest Mary