Science is funny and scientists have a great sense of humor! Do you have a science joke or riddle or are you looking for one? Share your science joke or read jokes submitted by other readers. Share Your Joke
- What's your favorite object? Mines salt because um sodium hot
- —Guest Zj
Failing medical student
- Asked in pass/fail viva exam in pharmacology "What's dopamine" he replied "Is that what does dopa mean or what?" He failed.
- —Guest archie prentice
- Why aren't there any good chemistry jokes?
Because they Argon..
- —Guest mika
Murphy's Ten Laws for Experimentalists:
- (1) if something can go wrong, it will do so just before your grant is up for review;
(2) if the reading on your detector is correct, then you have forgot to plug it in;
(3) if several things can go wrong then they will do so all at the same time;
(4) if nothing can go wrong with your experiment, something still will;
(5) left unto itself, your experiment will go from bad to worse; on the other hand, if you pay attention to the experiment then it will take three times longer to complete than you thought it would;
(6) Nature is both subtle and malicious (Murphy stole this one from Albert Einstein);
(7) a straight line will never fit your data, and using a wiggly line will result in the rejection by referees of the publication of work;
(8) if you make a great discovery today, you will find a major error in your methods tomorrow (experienced experimentalists call this effect "here today, gone tomorrow");
(9) in contrast to a radio, banging your apparatus when you are at peak frustrat
- —Guest yog
- Why did the chicken cross the mobius strip?......To get to the same side. buh duh chuh.
- —Guest Nothing better to do in economics class
Loosing an electron!
- Once an atom went to a bar, and said "OMG! I lost an electron".
The bar guy asks "are you sure?" and then the atom says "Yes I am positive"
- —Guest Crystal-Mask
Why Higgs Bosons wear funny hats
- I've just learned that the Higgs Particle gives mass to other particales. Therefore I think "The Pope Particle" is a better moniker for it than "The God Particle". OK back to my cage :)
- —Guest Wayne Thresher
- The teacher says to his chemistry class- "why is a Neon atom so lonely?"
pupil says "because it's friends argon"
- —Guest tash
- QWhy do subatomic particles hate electrons
a: because they are so negative
- —Guest w
Hydrogen ATOMS RESPECT IN THE GHETTO
- 2 hydrogen atoms walk into a bar, one says to the other 'i think i've lost an electron' the other says 'are you sure?' to which the 1st 1 replies 'Yes.. i'm positive'
- —Guest jimmy stockton
Handy Guide to Modern Science:
- If it's green or it wiggles, it's biology.
If it stinks, it's chemistry.
If it doesn't work, it's physics.
- —Guest Thrakles
Learn what's important
- The most important thing to learn in Chemistry is to never lick the spoon.
- —Guest Frank
You might be a chemist if...
- You might be a chemist if you wash your hands BEFORE going to the bathroom.
- —Guest Rich L
Reasons to be a chemistry student
- - All the coffee you could want
- Cool safety glasses
- Exposure to all kinds of toxic and cencerous substances
- Because it's pHun!
- Access to 100% ethanol
- Learn to completely dissolve the bodies of your enemies
- Always have plans for Friday night: Work in lab
- Desire to be blamed for all faults in the environment and causes of cancer
- Become a master chef at poverty cuisine
- —Guest Chemistry Student
For the ladies
- (Fe)male = male with iron added for greater strength, ductility and magnetism.
- —Guest Alan