Do you know a chemistry song or poem? It could be a song or poem about elements or the periodic table or simply related to chemistry. Here's your chance to share your song or poem or to read chemistry songs and poems submitted by others. Share Your Song or Poem
- Elements everywhere,
Can bond antime anywhere.
Chemical bond holds compounds together,
Metal and non-metals forever!! :))
- —Guest rica chin
periodic table of elements
- Did you know the periodic have elements,the elements that you see is found in this country,like hydrogen,carbon,oxygen,argon,and boron, this elements found in the periodic table.
Periodic table helps in predicting chemical reactions,its developments leads in understanding,periodic table guide in getting informations,and guess different physical properties.
Periodic table is importan,it have many elements that you use everytime ang everywhere in the world.
- —Guest poem
chemistry is my name lol
- This is chemistry it has a big mystry, which every chemistry can t do a mystry. With his own abilities it doesn t even does wrong or with his agility it doesn t even goes wrong .
aw man is this enough for ure holiday homework cause i came here for mine and typed my poem :P u can make one to lol
- —Guest jay preak
- It's a gas that's yellowish-green
A non-metal, reactive and mean
It's one half of salt
it can make your life halt
its compounds keep our water clean
- —Guest jellybeans
It's ionic that we bond
- It’s ionic that we bond.
A metal and a nonmetal
met in a bar one day
The metal said I’ve had my ion you and
I’m wondering if you’ll stay
The non-metal said I must have 8 VE’s
And you’ve got what I need
If you will lend me an electron
I’ll be your friend indeed.
The metal became so positive
And we know opposites attract
They formed an ionic compound
because both liked to react.
The new couple was so different
And their bond so sure and stable
You would barely recognize them
On the periodic table.
By Tammy N
- —Guest Tammy
freshman chem lab
- first they argue/ then argue some more/ their eyes strain looking at test tubes/ finally, they fine the miniscus in each. miniscus/measurements taken carefully
- —Guest Catbird 55
- ode to chemistry as a subject:
chemistry is a mystery
- —Guest kailashrangaraj
Ode to the Electron
- Oh electron in the sky, lightning zaps you and makes trees fry!