Chemistry is funny and chemists have a great sense of humor! Do you have a chemistry joke or riddle or are you looking for one? Share your chemistry joke or read jokes submitted by other readers.
- Are all my jokes too basic for you? Why is there no reaction?
- —Guest lmao
- My Chemistry teacher threw sodium chloride at me.... Thats a salt
- —Guest That One Girl
- Little Willie was a chemist. Little Willie is no more. What he thought was H2O was H2SO4.
- —Guest Finn
- Sulfur and Oxygen were best buds. They lived far from each other, so in order for Oxygen to chat with his pal, he had to use his Sulfone!
- —Guest mr sweg
- Want to hear a joke about Nitrogen oxide???????? NO..
- —Guest Ali
Uncertainty and Observation
- Heisenberg and Schrodinger are driving down the road when a cop pulls them over. The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going back there?" Heisenberg replies "No, but I can tell you exactly where I was." The cop begins to be suspicious and proceeds to search the car. Upon opening the trunk he exclaims "Hey, you have a dead cat back here." to which Schrodinger replies "Well now I do! Thanks."
- —Guest T-Dub
- Doctor:do you want to here a joke about lithium?
- —Guest melania
bro might i recommend this one?
- hydrogen combined with oxygen. but oxygen wasn't feeling too happy. the reaction wasn't strong today.
Bromide, Iron, iodine, were good friends.
Sodium was a lone-wolf.
Hydrogen picked a fight with Bromide so his friends got involved in the reaction.
Hydrogen said, "Hi, dro"
Bromide said "Bro! Mide 'I' say something"
Iodine said "Wait, I o' din' nothing, talk about fear" Iodine left...
Iron said "I-I-Iron do nothing man! serious"
Hydrogen said "gen's, get dro facts straight"
Bromide said "Bro, i only have circles, please!"
Iron said "I o' din' nothing so I ain' givin my electrons"
Hydrogen said " you better give my oxygen some man"
Iron quickly said "Iron doing nothin' man, so i'll go get oxy"
meanwhile bromide let off a fart and iron burnt with oxygen and hydrogen got so angry it fused to helium and the a squeaky pop was created. The pop was muffled by the fart and the burnt Iron let off heat and the lab exploded.
The coppers came and Iodine once again, said
"I ain't doin nothing!!!"
- —Guest inferno
No jokes, no problem
- I'm running out of chemistry jokes. All the good ones Argon.
- —Guest Bruiser with a Loser
- Why did the chemist's pants keep falling down?
He had no acetol.
- —Guest gestaltyDogg
- 9 sodium atoms walk into a bar, follewed by batman.
- —Guest Big Will
- old chemist never die they only fail to react as a chemist
- —Guest mu'azu gambo
- The guy next to me asked me if I had any Hypo Bromide, he said NaBrO
- —Guest Ducks On Toast
- What did the nerd say when he failed a test? "Ytterbium"
- —Guest Eric
proton and nutron walking down the stree
- A proton and a neutron are walking down the street.
The proton says, "Wait, I dropped an electron help me look for it."
The neutron says "Are you sure?" The proton replies "I'm positive."
- —Guest P.julee