From the article: Molecules with Strange Names
Chemistry is funny and chemists have a great sense of humor! Do you have a chemistry joke or riddle or are you looking for one? Share your chemistry joke or read jokes submitted by other readers. Share Your Chemistry Joke
- I was gonna tell you a chemistry joke! But all the good ones argon! XD
- —Guest Devon Rankin
- Why is a sloppy joe of lower energy than a steak? Because it's in the ground state.
- —Guest Drew
Do you possess high energy?
- Because maybe you can strip away all my electrons and make me a naked atom. Loooool
- —Guest Narnia
- You'll never be able to love me I'm too negative Babe, I'm an electrophile ;) lets hook up
- —Guest Ed
- wanna hear a joke about sodium and hydrogen? NaH how 'bout nitrogen oxide? NO silver and five nitrogen oxides? Ag NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! potassium? K.
- —Guest quark
- A old lady is walking past a river. Suddenly she hears a bear shouting "HELP, I'm going to dissolve. She says " Don't, worry you're a bear." The bear says "But I'm a POLAR bear"
- —Guest Sid
- i hear sammys a chemist, but Sammy is no more. What Sammy thought was H20 was H2SO4
- —Guest dogjeff
- what do you do with dead chemist? I don't know you barium
- —Guest SomeInfamousGuy
Free of charge!
- I'm having a sale on particals. Neutrons are free of charge!
- —Guest Guest lol
- Why were the halogen atoms crying? Because all his friends argon.
- —Guest Stevie Meister
- A neutron walks into a bar, and ask the bartender how mutch for a drink. The bartender replies "for you, no charge"
- —Guest sasi
Base and salt
- Why is it so bad when NaOH is under NaCl in a ratio? Because the base is under assault!
- —Guest B - Rom
- Did you hear about the chemist and the book? "No." He couldn't put it down.
- —Guest Philbo-Butter- Buscus
- Silver walks into a pub, sees gold and yells: 'AU, get outta here!'
- —Guest SuperLunaGunray
- Q:How often do you make chemistry jokes? - Periodically.
- —Guest CHEMICAL V
1-15 of 404Next