its funny no
- chemist jokes are sodium funny, i slapped my neon that one!
- —Guest bob
- Neon walks into a bar. The bartender says "what'll you have". Neon doesn't react... Neons a noble gas, it never reacts.
- —Guest Chemistry
- H2SO4 contains H2O so i will drink it with a beaker to prevent S4 from entering my mouth .Am so thirsty
- —Guest miraculous
- What did the positive ion say to the negative ion after the negative ion became an ion: don't be so negative! LOL
- —Guest Zeratul
- Oxygen asked magnesium on a date. Oxygen slapped the chemist for letting magnesium bond with.
- —Guest Tom
- What do you call a fish made up of 2 sodium atoms? 2Na
- —Guest Valerie
Are you sure?
- Teacher: Who can give me an answer? Student: Its.... Teacher: Are you sure? Student: im proton (positive)
- —Guest Will
- The name is bond, ionic bond. Taken, not shared. hahahaha
- —Guest IB Girl
- Q: why can't you trust atoms? A: because they make up everything
- —Guest IB chick
When do chemists do it?
- Chemists do it on the table periodically, or until they have reached their octet.
- —Guest Brett
- Which fish has the most sodium in it? 2 Na. Can you tell any more chemistry jokes? No, all the good ones argon.
- —Guest Funnies
- What do you do with a sick chemist? You try to Helium, and then you try to Curium, but if all else fails, you gotta Barium.
- —Guest Eden
- I heard Iron and Sulphur became bonded, that's ionic.
- —Guest David Do
- Chemistry jokes are sodium funny. I slapped my neon that one
- —Guest Cakes
- What did Jovany say when King asked him where the Nobel gases went? He said they argon.
- —Guest Katey