- The awkward moment when all the chemistry jokes argon
- —Guest helkbvfdjk
- Where do chemists put their dirty beakers? In the zinc
- —Guest Manny
- Are you made of Copper And Tellurium Because You are CuTe !
- —Guest DeeFizzle
- Oxygen asked out Potassium and the date went OK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- —Guest chem
- The other day I was reading a book on Helium, I just couldn't put it down!
- —Guest Xavier
- Take a shelf of Sodium, add Boron, Astatine, and Manganese. What do you get? NaNaNaNaNaNa BAtMn!!!
- —Guest BaNK
- Did you hear?? Oxygen and Magnesium are dating... OMg!
- —Guest Alyse R
- what do you get when you put a couple oxygens in 2 phosphorous'? poop
- —Guest pill johngonasrhapsum
- Two people walked into a bar. One of them said "I'll have H2O". The second person said "I'll have an H2O to". The second guy died (H2O2).
- —Guest Dan
- You're a stupid Ho. YOU HAVE 67 PROTONS HAHAHHAHAA
- —Guest JOn
- Q: What Do You Do with a dead chemist? A: If You Can't Helium, and You Can't Curium, Then You May As Well Barium
- —Guest Funny Jokes r ME
Golden Chem Joke
- So Gold Ingot Walks Into a Bar, Bartender Says A U Get Outta Here
- —Guest CHEMIST- Unknown
- Lets take all your jokes and barium! :) that's wat ya call swagalisous
- —Guest Your mum
Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
- In the Heisenberg house: Mrs. Heisenberg asks her husband, "honey, do you know where my keys are?" He responds: "no, you must know too much about their location."
- —Guest Chem
- teacher: never trust an atom student: why? teacher: because they make up everything!
- —Guest guest guest momo