Do you know a science fact or need to find an interesting or cool science fact or science trivia? Add a fact or read the science facts submitted by others. Science facts are verified before being published. Share Your Science Fact
- Did you know that a cockroach will live 9 days without its head, before it starves to death
- Did you know that EINSTEIN refuse the job to be the president of the israel they asked einstein to be the president because their president is died in 1952.
Earliest Fossil Cockroach
- Did you know?The earliest fossil cockroach is about 280 million years old 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs.
- —Guest janella
Earliest fossil cockroach
- Did you know? The earliest fosill cockroach is about 280 million years old 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs
- —Guest Penelope
newts are also an amphibian
- newts are member of salamander family.they are found in north america, europe and also in asia
- —Guest maki
Does 7-Up contain lithium?
- The original formula for 7-Up contained lithium citrate, a chemical used today as a treament for bipolar disorders. The ingredient was ultimately removed by 1950.
- —Guest Red Spot
Where does cashmere wool come from?
- Cashmere comes from the wool of the Kashmir goat from the mountains around the Kashmir region of India.
- —Guest Cashmere Fan
How hot is a lightbulb's filament?
- The tungsten filament inside an incandescent lightbulb reaches a temperature of 4,664 degrees Fahrenheit when turned on.
- —Guest Dim Bulb
What makes turquoise blue?
- Traces of copper give turquoise its distinctive blue color.
- —Guest Turquoise Lover
- Starfish (as with many radially symmetric animals) do not have brains.