Do you know a science fact or need to find an interesting or cool science fact or science trivia? Add a fact or read the science facts submitted by others. Science facts are verified before being published. Share Your Science Fact
Revolution of Earth
- Did you know that the Earth really revolves 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds, not really 24 hours.
- —Guest Raf
- Sometimes , the crystalline lens of old people become milky and cloudy , this is called cataract
It causes partial or complete loss of vision
- —Guest Mysterious
- Do you know that pineapple,orange and tomatoes are berries!
- —Guest guest minnie
Amazing Pure Gold!!!
- Pure gold is so soft that it can be molded by hands!
- —Guest Kittienella
Real Life Dragon
- The Komodo dragon is a renowned giant, with the average male measuring it at around 8 feet long; some exceptional individuals do grow up to 10 feet long. Incidentally, the longest lizard of all is not that Komodo but rather its much slimmer relative the Salvadori monitor from New Guinea, although it must be noted that two thirds of its 9 feet body length is made up by its tail.
The Komodo though is the heaviest lizard of all, with an average weight of 130Ibs with some reaching nearly 180Ibs. It’s also one of the most fearsome predators you could ever have the misfortune of encountering anywhere on the planet. It has large, sharp, serrated teeth for cutting and tearing prey, but its concealed weapon is its bacteria laden saliva. Once bitten, the victim commonly escapes, but within a few days the effects of the bacteria take hold. All the while, the dragon is tracking it down using its acute sense of smell, a sense that also makes it a very efficient scavenger.
- —Guest xyn_rycel
where did the word nuclear related from
- The word ‘nuclear’ is related to the nucleus of an atom, it is often used to describe the energy produced when a nucleus is split (fission) or joined with another (fusion).
- —Guest xyn_rycel
- Did you know that a cockroach will live 9 days without its head, before it starves to death
- Did you know that EINSTEIN refuse the job to be the president of the israel they asked einstein to be the president because their president is died in 1952.
Earliest Fossil Cockroach
- Did you know?The earliest fossil cockroach is about 280 million years old 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs.
- —Guest janella
Earliest fossil cockroach
- Did you know? The earliest fosill cockroach is about 280 million years old 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs
- —Guest Penelope
newts are also an amphibian
- newts are member of salamander family.they are found in north america, europe and also in asia
- —Guest maki
Does 7-Up contain lithium?
- The original formula for 7-Up contained lithium citrate, a chemical used today as a treament for bipolar disorders. The ingredient was ultimately removed by 1950.
- —Guest Red Spot
Where does cashmere wool come from?
- Cashmere comes from the wool of the Kashmir goat from the mountains around the Kashmir region of India.
- —Guest Cashmere Fan
How hot is a lightbulb's filament?
- The tungsten filament inside an incandescent lightbulb reaches a temperature of 4,664 degrees Fahrenheit when turned on.
- —Guest Dim Bulb
What makes turquoise blue?
- Traces of copper give turquoise its distinctive blue color.
- —Guest Turquoise Lover
- Starfish (as with many radially symmetric animals) do not have brains.