Most slime recipes are non-toxic, but there are only a few you can eat and none that taste as good as this one! Here's how to make edible slime.
Edible Slime Ingredients
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- food coloring (or you could add a little unsweetened powdered drink mix)
- couple of drops vanilla or other flavoring, if desired
Make the Edible Slime
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir together the milk and cornstarch. Stir and heat until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the coloring and any flavorings. Allow the slime to cool.
- Enjoy! When you are finished playing with this slime, store it in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Refrigerated slime is good for a day or two. You can clean up the edible slime with warm soapy water. If you added food coloring or drink mix, keep the slime away from surfaces which could be colored, such as carpet or upholstery.