It's easy to make a chemist costume. Here's how to make a chemist costume for Halloween or any costume party.
Chemist Costume Materials
- lab coat - can be made by cutting a plain white t-shirt up the center with a pair of scissors
- safety goggles, safety glasses, or eyeglasses - available at most dollar stores or you can borrow a pair of reading glasses or poke the lenses out of a pair of old sunglasses
- glassware - can use leftovers from any science kit or may be able to scavenge a glass from the kitchen and label it as 'acid'
- bow tie - can be made from construction paper
Other Chemist Costume Props
- lab book
- crazy hair
- make-up to add that air of chemistry-related genius
- anything involving dry ice