Use common kitchen ingredients to make non-toxic fake flesh or organs for Halloween or other parties.
Fake Flesh Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 teaspoons water
- 2-5 drops red food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa mix (with marshsmallows is fine)
Make the Fake Flesh or Organs
- Mix together the corn starch, food coloring and water.
- After you have a smooth consistency, mix in the cocoa powder. It's okay if the cocoa forms little clumps (they look like blood clots).
- Use your fingers to press the mixture against the side of a bowl for form organ shapes. If you use your hands, you'll get crumbly edges, so a mold (the bowl) is best for a smooth effect. You may wish to mix in a little more corn starch or cocoa mix to firm up or darken your organs.