Glowing Jell-O Materials
- package of Jell-O or other gelatin
- tonic water
- black light
- Basically you just follow the directions on the package, except use tonic water instead of water.
- For a small package, the usual directions would be to heat 1 cup of tonic water to boiling.
- Mix the boiling tonic water and Jell-O until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Stir in another cup of tonic water.
- Pour the liquid into a pan or bowl.
- Refrigerate the Jell-O until is has set.
- You can use cookie cutters to make shapes out of the gelatin, if desired.
- Shine a black light on the Jell-O to make it glow.
Watch the video tutorial of this project.