Keep current! Amaze your friends with cool tidbits of trivia. Here are some sites that list the latest chemistry news.
- Chemical and Engineering News - This ACS-sponsored site has weekly news and also daily news. If you have to keep abreast of happenings in chemistry, this might even make a good homepage for you!
- Chemistry and Industry - This site updates every week (Monday), listing links to chemistry news stories in a very readable, easy-to-scan manner.
- Science Notes - This site updates daily, covering all aspects of science, but with an emphasis on chemistry. There are free periodic tables and reference material, in addition to news.
- FindArticles.com - Type in the search keyword (such as chemistry) and literally thousands of articles will be listed.
- SCIENCEbase.com - This site has science news, links, and humor. It updates somewhat more frequently than monthly.