Party drinks can look radioactive or can glow in the dark. Here are some ideas.
- Anything served in a beaker or test tube. If it is carbonated or brightly-colored (like Mountain Dew) so much the better.
- Anything made using tonic water will glow under a black light. If you freeze tonic water, the ice cubes will glow bright blue under a black light.
- Consider freezing candy eyeballs or gummy worms into ice cubes to add to drinks.
- You can use glowsticks as stirring rods or decorations in your drinks.
- If you have access to dry ice, adding a little to a punch bowl will produce a dramatic boiling, foggy effect. Just don't drink the dry ice!
Make Glowing Hand of Doom Punch
- In a saucepan, mix 1-1/2 cups of apple juice and a 3-oz package of lime-flavored gelatin.
- Cook and stir the mixture over low heat until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove the saucepan from heat. Stir in another 1-1/2 cups of apple juice.
- Refrigerate the gelatin mixture about 2 hours or until thickened.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 6 glasses.
- Slowly pour orange-flavored drink down the side of each glass. The orange drink will float on the green gelatin mixture.