Red White and Blue Shooter Ingredients
- Bottom Red Layer: Chambord or Framboise (or Grenadine)
- Middle White Layer: Half and Half
- Top Blue Layer: Blue Curacao (or you could dye vodka or rum with blue food coloring)
Layer the Red White & Blue Shooter
- Fill a shot glass about a third of the way full of the red drink.
- Place a spoon, back side up, just above the top of the red liquid. Slowly pour the half-and-half over the back of the spoon. This will layer it over the red with minimal mixing.
- Use a clean spoon to repeat the process to layer the blue liquid over the white.