This papier mache paste dries to a hard finish.
Time Required: 30 minutes
- Stir 1/2 cup flour and 1/4 cup resin glue powder together in a saucepan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of warm water to make a paste.
- Add 1-1/2 cups hot water, stirring well to prevent lumps.
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and becomes clear.
- Add 4 drops oil of cinnamon.
- Store in a sealed glass jar. The paste should be used within a few days of preparation.
- Colored paste may be made by adding a few drops of food coloring.
- Washing utensils immediately will make for easier clean-up. Otherwise, soaking and scrubbing may be required.
What You Need
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup resin glue powder
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 4 drops oil of cinnamon
- glass jar with lid