These are step-by-step instructions on how to make fruity putty.
Time Required: 30 minutes
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, salt, cream of tartar) in a cooking pot (2 quart size would work well).
- Add the boiling water and cooking oil.
- Stir the mixture on the stove over medium-high heat until it forms a ball.
- Place the ball on waxed paper and cool to room temperature.
- Have fun!
- Store in an airtight container.
- Experiment with different colors and flavors of gelatin for maximum fruity fun!
What You Need
- .3 oz sugar-free gelatin
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 4 T cream of tartar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 T cooking oil
- pot for cooking
- waxed paper