- Play pranks on your family by coloring the water in the faucets green. You do this by unscrewing the screen filter from the faucet and inserting green (or blue and yellow) tablets used for coloring bath water (tub tint). Don't use food coloring or Easter egg dye unless you want the coloring to stain whoever touches it.
- Along similar lines, copper compounds in algicides will turn blonde hair green. I'm not suggesting anything... just throwing it out there.
- Eat green eggs for breakfast.
- Start a green fire.
- Make gold pennies for your very own pot of gold.
- Try to trap leprechaun in green slime.
- Of course, add green food coloring to color beer. It's gross yet traditional.
- Eat asparagus (or feed it to friends) to turn urine green. Note that drinking excessive amounts of green beer produces the same effect.
More St. Pat's Projects