1. Education

Anne Marie Helmenstine, Ph.D.

Drinking Bleach and Drug Tests

By February 27, 2014

There are all kinds of rumors about ways you can beat a drug test. Obviously the easiest way to pass the test is to avoid taking drugs in the first place, but that's not going to be much help if you've already taken something and are facing a test. According to Snopes, some people drink bleach believing it will somehow clear their system of drugs. While it is unclear where this idea originated, the rumor is out there. Will it work? Will drinking bleach hurt you or kill you? Here's the lowdown:

Drinking Bleach to Pass a Drug Test

Household bleach consists of about 5.25% sodium hypochlorite in water. Specifically, Clorox says their bleach contains water, sodium hypochlorite, sodium chloride, sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide and sodium polyacrylate. They also make scented products that include fragrances. Bleach also contains small amounts of impurities, which aren't a big deal when you're using the product for disinfection or cleaning, but could prove toxic if ingested. None of these ingredients binds to drugs or their metabolites or inactivates them such that you would test negative on a drug test.

What Happens If You Drink Bleach?

So, of course you are wondering what happens if you drink bleach. People have done this and lived to tell the tale. Drinking a small amount of bleach won't kill you, particularly if you dilute it in water, but it is corrosive and can irritate or damage your mucous membranes and esophagus. Ingesting a few milliliters of bleach most likely will irritate your eyes, nose and throat and may cause nausea and vomiting and possibly diarrhea. Vomiting a small amount of bleach is not recommended, since this re-exposes your esophagus to the chemicals and may worsen the damage. Drinking a larger volume of bleach can hurt or kill you. The toxicity results from the chlorine gas that is produced, the corrosivity of bleach and ingestion of sodium (hypernatremia). Chest pain, low blood pressure, shock and possibly coma or death may result from either inhaling too much bleach or drinking it.

The Bottom Line

Drinking bleach won't help you pass a drug test and may make you sick or dead.

Comments

November 23, 2011 at 9:09 pm
(1) David says:

I hadn’t heard the blech myth but I had heard of vinegar. Any chance? I never believed it but then I never needed to worry about it.

December 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm
(2) stoner says:

Bleadh works in small small amounts if dilluted and with a good drink to wash it down

January 9, 2012 at 1:43 pm
(3) Nick420 says:

the stoner is correct. dont chug, just about 4 driples into some carbonated dark pop. indeed it does work. but only in a light dosage. cant stress that enough. after that drink a gallon of water. do all of this the day befor your test.

January 26, 2012 at 8:27 am
(4) Jay says:

It works!!! One cap x one half gallon does the trick, just be sure to use bathroom once before the test and the next load should be ok. Remedy has worked three times for me.

February 7, 2012 at 12:15 am
(5) mar says:

hey stoner, will this method work with proxies

February 23, 2012 at 12:07 am
(6) joe blogs says:

yeah i tasted bleach and it tasted yum

April 4, 2012 at 2:23 pm
(7) Jae says:

You people have the intelligence of a circus monkey. Actually, scratch that….I’m sure a circus monkey would be smart enough not to drink bleach. IDIOTS….

April 17, 2012 at 10:27 pm
(8) Whitedog says:

Who in their right mind would ever drink bleach??
Cant you just put a few drops into the urine thats being tested

April 23, 2012 at 8:46 am
(9) Silhouette says:

Are you people especially dense or something. The woman just said don’t try it at all because it can make you extremely ill or even kill you and here you all still go giving the desperate saps of the world ways to attempt to get around the inevitable. I mean why bother? If you took drugs in the first place then you don’t value your brain or body much anyway! So go ahead, try it! Listen to the addicts of the world and drink one teaspoon of bleach per half gallon of water. While we’re all watching your sad story on the news shaking our heads about the new craze, your family will either be making medical or burial arrangements for you.

May 16, 2012 at 9:36 pm
(10) Hollywood says:

Well I jus, drank it n hope I dont die hope I passs my test too

May 21, 2012 at 9:20 am
(11) Myra says:

Silhouette,your right.Maybe those who said that its still ok to drink bleach are an addicts.Anyway,for sure,they are old enough for them to know whats good and whats bad to health.If they took dangerous drugs,knowing that its harmful,then why avoid bleach knowing its also harmful?
Guys do you love your mom?then give value to yourself?Your mom didn’t carried you in a womb for 9 months then just to kill yourself.
Life is a gift!

May 22, 2012 at 12:51 pm
(12) ARCpoint Labs of Columbia says:

All bleach would do is give you a false reading. It would not get you off the hook. Not to mention, who would want to risk the potential health problems.

May 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm
(13) brandon says:

DO NOT DRINK THE BLEACH
why do people think that’s what the bleach method is?!?!
you put it in the vial after you pee in it!

May 28, 2012 at 5:22 pm
(14) Branden says:

Will I die from drinking bleach

June 3, 2012 at 10:25 am
(15) MattRed says:

Hey IDIOTS drinking the gallon of water a day before and almost up to the test day is what’s making you clean…. I HIGHLY doubt its the bleach LOL!!!!!! When you drink the gallon of water you are essentially urinating the water because your body is trying to get rid of the water overload. How or why bleach would work is beyond me because you need to time when the bleach would be passed through the urine and even then who says bleach would clean your urine from the inside? I would imagine the bleach would be gone right away and absorbed and contained somewhere in the human body never even making it to your bladder. It is also possible it could be removed from your body as stool. Especially in small amounts….. Just because you drink something it does not mean your body would automatically push it out as urine.This is pretty stupid! Just don’t do drugs. Or at least be smart and stop while being tested, or just drink water only, TONS of it.

June 26, 2012 at 1:41 pm
(16) MsJaye Willz says:

If you drink tons of water then you will look obvius becus then it will only show tht ur hydrated but also ur urine will lose coloring duhh ur jus pushing it out and refiltering it bt bleach works also. everybody have there own method but the only thing tht matters is who pass it…. now stop blowin down cus sum people prfere to use bleach.

June 30, 2012 at 3:07 pm
(17) h2eartz says:

i dipped my toothbrush in bleach to whighten my teeth swollowd some with my spit by accident. Im fealing tingle fealing in both arms they are weak and cant make a fist all the way when i do feel like throwing up sleeping all day watery eyes nausious dizzy fealing loss of apetite. i think im die fealing sick i called poison control the lady said i will feal tingle fealing in my arms but she said im not goin to die!! i will be visiting the doc today cus their has to be something to clean me out now so i can go on with my normal life.

July 6, 2012 at 10:16 am
(18) star says:

i drank bleach and it wiped out I MEAN EVERTHING EXCEPT A FAINT LINE OF CRACK

July 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm
(19) Trevis says:

I jus drank a very small amount of bleach diluted with water an passed a drug test

July 11, 2012 at 11:22 am
(20) Mommy74 says:

How about not doing drugs while you are looking for a job, knowing that any respectable company will give you a drug test when they want to hire you? If you really want a job, quit smoking for couple of weeks and you don’t have to be an idiot and drink bleach!

July 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm
(21) jmc says:

Ive darnk a capful in a glass of choclate milk and passed juss fine never drinking any water atall.

July 29, 2012 at 11:48 am
(22) DaveO says:

I smoked pot just before I had to take a drug test . I drank a gallon of water also before the test and passed the test… water is the best way to pass a drug test… drink water till you pee water…. works every time.

July 29, 2012 at 11:57 am
(23) DaveO says:

I have a friend that mixed milk with bleach and says she passed the drug test with coke weed and zanex in her system I try to tell her to not do that. But she swears that it works.. :(

August 7, 2012 at 10:06 pm
(24) haley says:

this is a lie!!! you CAN pass a drug test by drinking bleach. i put two or three drops in a glass of water and passed my urine test. i only had pot in my system tho. idk if it works for anything else. but i DO know it works.

August 12, 2012 at 5:19 pm
(25) izzy blackberry says:

R u guys idot bleach dose not help u pass a drug test it will just case u damege in later life like drugs will so stop with th f**king drugs ok and bleach isn’t going to get u anywere so if ur on drugs get a life and go get help insted of covering it up if ur on drugs test u need help not bleach just get bloody help

August 14, 2012 at 2:08 am
(26) Sweet Jesus says:

There are some g***mn idiots on this page.

August 15, 2012 at 12:39 am
(27) former stoner says:

Hey dumba%%es saying you will be suspicious if you piss water in a drug test. just eat peanut butter and it will put color back in your piss. and you will be fine

August 27, 2012 at 8:25 am
(28) sammie says:

Don’t do it! I did it a few different times about 6 years ago. Yes, I did pass my drug test every time. It really is stupid though and could have long term effects on your body. If not, short term, death. Why risk it? So many other remedies to pass a drug test out there. Look up the “certo” or “surgel” remedies. Much safer

September 28, 2012 at 1:16 pm
(29) Defending The Stoner says:

Okay, first of all, being a stoner does not make you a drug addict in any way at all what so fucking ever, lol. So at this point calling them an idiot is just reflecting your insecurities onto someone you want to consider lesser than yourself JUST because they tried something you wouldn’t. Smoking a little marijuana won’t kill you or your f*****g parents, so get your heads out of your f****** a**. Bleach, however… Come on.. I’d rather go to jail.

October 3, 2012 at 8:35 pm
(30) Yoyoyo says:

I drink bleach everyday, mix it w beer, milk, water, it don’t matter. Sure my eyes itch a bit, and I can’t really see/ taste any thing. I<3 bleach!

October 7, 2012 at 11:35 am
(31) veenalove says:

I Really Need Help So I Can Drop Clean In 5 days please tell me what I should do

October 7, 2012 at 5:26 pm
(32) drug test expert says:

Aight tha only reason u use bleach is if ur on probation or parole cause if u dilute ur system n pee clear they give u a dirty anyway bleach gives ur pee color so they can’t give u a dirty n water is wat dilutes ur system job’s don’t watch u when u take a piss test so u don’t have to drink bleach n put a cap full of bleach n a gallon of water n drink tha day of ur piss test n piss at least once before u take tha piss test works everytime no matter wat drugs r n ur system ur welcome

October 14, 2012 at 2:41 am
(33) jrod says:

Its true just use a one drop in a one litter bottle and drink it like that about five days before your test.how i know i pass my dot physical to get in truck driving school my drug test was sent to the lab and i passed it.

October 15, 2012 at 7:47 am
(34) Par says:

Who ever drinks bleach and is stupid enough to do drugs thinking you will pass the test, make sure you are stupid enough to continue to drink bleach. Im sure the doctors will enjoy welcoming you if your stupidity allows you to live long enough to even bother going to a physician in the first place.

October 16, 2012 at 2:12 am
(35) AB says:

Ask Amanda Todd.

October 17, 2012 at 9:31 pm
(36) Al says:

Drinking bleach does not work but if you eat one kilogram of dog manure you will pass the drug test every time.

October 18, 2012 at 2:08 am
(37) LaughfinatU says:

I’ve never seen so many idiots attempting to write the English language. Obviously they are on drugs, because they can’t even spell, let alone form a complete sentence. Drugs really do make you stupid and if you are born stupid, they increase your level of stupidity. As for you stoner weed brains, if you have to smoke everyday, then you are an addict. I’ve had friends who smoke everyday and went from an intelligent, functioning person, to a lazy, stupid, moron. So next time your in front of the mirror, take a long hard look and ask yourself how you wish to appear to the opposite sex 10, 20 or 30 years from now, physically and whether or not you can even utter a single word without sounding like a complete moron. If you find that you don’t care, then just drink the bleach. Idiot!!

October 18, 2012 at 2:00 pm
(38) jaquilyn sparrow says:

why do people have to get on here and talk down to people for doing what they do? the pursuit of happiness is an american right… actually smoking should be one too. i dont know what kind of selfrighteous idiocracy makes people think that that what they believe is right and the only right, with no other way to view things. this land belonged to a body of people who had no problem with drugs before being raped pilaged and robbed and guess what its still happening cause some dumb religous money hungry white punks decided that it would just be better for everybody if they made this stuff illegal. this page was meant to give information to people tryin to legitimatley get some answers, not give all you holier then thou ass holes a chance to say something mean to someone who has nothing to do with you. if you dont know the answer to the questioned being asked then do the world a big favor and mind your own business. closed minded people like you are what makes this beautiful counrty such a horrible place to live in. you got to be a sick person to get off on talking down and degrading people on the internet that you know nothing about. for every one who did answer with actual knowledge thank you very much and i will be posting to let you know how it works for me. have a nice day to all.

October 18, 2012 at 7:38 pm
(39) not important says:

lets say this “drinking bleach” method actually works. but will it work for a blood test?

October 23, 2012 at 12:53 am
(40) tash says:

Im pretty sure the only way bleach could help you in case of a drug test would be if you ingested too much of it and ended up sick or in the hospital, thus unable to take the test until a later date. those of you who say this works cant honestly prove that the bleach was what caused whatever fluke allowed you to pass the test. there are too many variables to consider for there to be a sure answer as to what methods can somehow mask thc or eliminate it in a piss test. you have to factor in how often the person smoked pot prior to the test, what strain of pot they smoked, the persons height age and weight, whether or not they are active or sedentary, how much fat they have, diet, water consumption, whether or not they inhaled or pulled into their mouth, etc. as of yet a complete experiment has not been carried out that we know of that guarantees how a piss test will result with these home cleansing methods other than shady personal accounts with none of the missing variables intact

October 26, 2012 at 6:24 am
(41) mike phill says:

dude everybody, i have consumed bleach before a drug test and has never failed me yet. for any kind of drug. 2 hours at the least before test you want to consume a tablespoon of bleach and a gallon of water. you piss one time 30 mins before the test then the next piss is clean. in vietnam we used to put a tablespoon of bleach in a gallon of water we would fill from their rivers and streams to basically cleanse the water of all parasites, viruses, and all kinds of nasty substances found in vietnamese water. how could you say it would not clean your urine for the test? even consumed, bleach doesnt break down in your body, it combines with the acids in your stomache causing it to even more thoroughly cleanse you for the test. i have never failed one drug test, using bleach.

October 26, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(42) Natalie Grossman says:

Urine is filtered from blood, and blood acidity is very tightly regulated, a pH of say, 7.40 +/- 0.05. Drinking bleach (or any other base) won’t change the acidity enough to change either the solubility of the drug metabolites in your blood and urine or the efficacy of the test in detecting them. What it does do is increase the plasma anion gap, which in a blood test (but not a urine test) can tip off a tester that you’re attempting to evade detection.

The belief that bleach can “clean” your blood or urine is absurd, magical thinking. (Ooga booga booga, stoners!)

October 30, 2012 at 11:39 pm
(43) Auto says:

A girl 16 just died in Newcastle Australia from drinking bleach to pass a drug test for pot. Autopsy gave positive result for marijuana. Didn’t work and killed her painfully.

November 16, 2012 at 11:01 am
(44) nurse420 says:

Speaking from experience, 1 TEASPOON of Clorox bleach mixed with 16 oz. of water WILL clean your system of marijuana.
I do not recommend doing this multiple times.

November 17, 2012 at 2:44 am
(45) Brit says:

I drank a cup of this trying to kill myself. Either I have a strong immune system or God has plans for me.

December 1, 2012 at 6:39 am
(46) Maryum says:

I drank bleach because I wanted to commit suicide. I sat at the sink for an hour feeling sick and had a really bad headache. My mum came upstairs to see what was happning. She then said i deaserved it. i still remember that day and i was only 10 and 1/2! I am now 11 and my tongue is stained green. People(My mum) always takes the mick out of me about how i drank bleach. I also never told the doctor and got really ill the following day. Now every time i smell bleach it makes me ill and sick.

December 7, 2012 at 5:29 am
(47) dio says:

helppp!need to test negative for marijuana in 6 hours.drank 7 cups of water.what else to do so this could be effective?

December 8, 2012 at 12:54 am
(48) Kiara clay 34579 says:

I’m never doing that.

December 10, 2012 at 11:14 pm
(49) Yolo says:

Look, im not about to support anyones side here, but heres how i see this whole situation:
Drinking bleach is a relatively common form of commiting suicide. If you want to pass your drug test, either dont do the god damn drugs or just fucking find another way, cuz bleach can and sometimes WILL kill you.
And i feel REALLY sorry for the idiots who tried to drink bleach and didnt have any ill effects, because now youre gonna tell your stoner friends to dribk fucking bleach AND youre gonna keep drinking it until your body just cant take it anymore and you fucking DIE. Im 13, and have never done drugs and probably never will, but if i did and had to take a drug test, i wouldnt drink bleach.
And to the dumbass who brushed their teeth with it, you are ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY RETARDED. Why the hell would you whiten your teeth with BLEACH if you knew it could do some serious damage? Just go to fucking CVS and by some teeth whitener like a smart person would! God are people stupid…

December 16, 2012 at 9:48 am
(50) Spliff! says:

Stop calling people idiots. Marijuana does not harm in any way. It is actually a good thing. It helps medically in various ways. If you smoke herb and have to take a drug test soon, you are more likely to have a positive result more than any other drug user. Marijuana stays in your system much longer than any other drug. Drinking bleach will help you pass the drug test. My brother smoked daily and would drank bleach diluted in a liter of water the morning of the test and would not urinate until the test and every time he would pass. The first time he decided to not drink it, he failed and went to jail for violation of probation. Now, the reason why he decided to stop drinking the bleach is because he said that it was not good for him. So, he chose health over freedom. I think that everyone has to make the same choice and no one else has the right to disrespect another because of his/her decision. Simply offer your knowledge on the matter. No need for name calling. Love. Peace. Happiness. May the Most High guide.

December 16, 2012 at 10:04 pm
(51) know it well says:

do i live in a free world? no..so for thoes who think thay know what is best for me i must drink bleach to not be jugded for things i love…the risk??? worth it..who would i be if i was not willing to risk my self for freedom? a free man will not ask.

December 19, 2012 at 7:49 pm
(52) Skyla says:

Drinking bleach kinda hurts. Your whole mouth is burning and you feel sick. But sadly it doesn’t kill you. Tried it.

December 21, 2012 at 8:23 pm
(53) stoner says:

Cranberry pills, and niacin works. Bleach…-heard this idea on montana meth documentary…do not trust meth heads. work out…smoke weed

December 26, 2012 at 8:12 pm
(54) Probation Sucks says:

Drinking bleach gets you high. Try it.

Naaa, I’m kidding.
I have an uncle that’s an ER doctor, he says bleach isn’t gonna kill ya. Your stomach is like battery acid. Stomach acid is so toxic, small amounts of bleach won’t even effect your stomach. It could burn your throat though. He says he’s seen some pretty bad cases of attempted suicide where these young girls drink draino and have horrible burns all the way down their throat and their stomach is fine.
I just tried it. I feel fine. I drank a capful and a ton of water. Yeah maybe the water will dilute it, maybe the bleach has no effect urine, but hell, better safe than sorry! I’ll take whatever advice I can!

No ones ever proved it DOESN’T work right? A t spoon of bleach isn’t gonna kill ya.

Cranberry juice works wonders. You probly heard of drinking cranberry juice for urinary infections? I would assume it cleanses the urinary tract and the urine running through it. So I’m drinking that too. Haha!
Drug Addiction is a vicious cycle. I’ve been being drug tested for a year now. It’s helped me stay clean for sure, but if you have a slip, just keep trying! Drugs aren’t worth the panic aftermath of having to pee clean. I’m an opiate addict, so it’s a little easier to clean than weed.
Weed Smokers: you’re screwed! Weed is the worst to fake clean! Go to your nearest smoke shop. They have remedies. Expensive though..
Stay Sober ❤ There’s hope.

December 28, 2012 at 1:23 pm
(55) jc says:

I have passed at least 8 differnt drugs test even after smoking the night before by consuming small amounts of bleach – put it in a gelcap – burps taste terrible and the first piss burns – if you do not have a gelcap and a dropper sprite works the best to mask the burn and flavor.

January 5, 2013 at 5:41 am
(56) Flower child says:

Ya so I’m going for a drug test next week which is only 4 days away I have smoked weed and I will be giving this a shot. For those of u on here that say u did it but never reported ur results kinda worries me but I will be back to let y’all know my results ;-)

January 10, 2013 at 9:37 pm
(57) robert says:

who is the idiot?? spending billions of dollars making people go to these extremes to get a job or not go to jail. who is hurting who. who is wasting time.do you honestly think people want to go to these extremes if they couldn’t help it there are addicts. I mean six billion a year just to find out someone smoked pot 3 weeks ago.No wonder our economy is upside done.look at the idiots that are in charge and there rationalzations.I mean for a pre employment drug screen they don’t even go in the bathroom with you .who is the idiot wasting time.I mean really it is just a min. wage job …reallly..seriously..idiots

January 12, 2013 at 3:16 pm
(58) Bebop says:

I’m guessing it wasn’t the tiny amount of bleach, that worked for those guys, but the large amount of water they flushed their system with after.

January 15, 2013 at 12:54 pm
(59) lonnie says:

I just drank a mountain dew, twenty two ounce with two caps of blea h in order to pass a test, I just did nine years in the feds. Now I feel like I a mm gonna die. I only smoked spice. Any ad ice out there, besides calling me an idiot.

January 15, 2013 at 7:15 pm
(60) redeyemonster says:

Was Amanda Todd expecting a drug test?

January 30, 2013 at 10:40 am
(61) Stonerman69ingobama says:

It does work!!! I drank 1/4 gallon and i pissed blood but after the next piss, i piss normal. I got the job as being a garbage man now. Oh and dont forget to drink 2-3 gallons of water. The only side affect i have is not being able to taste, crap and breath rite. I’m also blind in my left eye. Hope this helps.

February 2, 2013 at 5:14 pm
(62) Josephine says:

soo im thinking of suicide, and i heard amanda todd died from drinking bleach, and i want to know how much it will take to cause that, i dont want to live with ling term affects or be in a coma i want to go the whole 8 miles, and along with how much how long will it take?

February 2, 2013 at 5:20 pm
(63) Josie Barnhart says:

how much and how long will it take to kill me??? Please answer me by fb my name is Josie Barnhart it’ll be a drawing with a green background

February 3, 2013 at 1:50 am
(64) Megan says:

Josie: I tried to message you on fb, but your security settings did not allow me to reply to you.

So I will leave this here: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

Please read it. It helped me when I was in a lot of pain. Stay safe, kid. You are loved.

February 3, 2013 at 8:55 am
(65) midge says:

we all drink bleach every day. the government says we must use in cleaning every day to disenfect surfaces, pipes that are used in food processing, rags of diluted blaech to wipe surfaces each time we use them. Don’t tell me that after a long period of time even small amounts don’t hurt us. But the goverment insit’s it’s safe. Do we belive that???

February 5, 2013 at 2:23 pm
(66) Cd says:

Sorry but bleach does work and it didn’t make me sick at all. I did half a cap full in a gallon of water and some cranberry juice and I know it wasn’t the water because it passed the pot but not the coke. For some reason I failed coke but came up clean on pot. Bleach will work and I didn’t get any side effects os long as it is HEAVILY diluted.

February 11, 2013 at 9:58 pm
(67) John says:

Okay, so I have court tomorrow, and I have a teaspoon of bleach and a 16 oz bottle if water.
Do I drink it today or In the morning?
It is currently 9 at night here and I have court tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning.
Help me out guys

February 15, 2013 at 2:23 pm
(68) ask a sailor says:

Well I haven’t tried this before but i have many friends that have used this method before. use one tea spoon in a bottle of water and then drink more water the night before the test. I also herd milk will help if you have a sensitive stomach and it will reduce The “Burning effect”…. also herd that taking vitamins will return the color to your pee. it may not sound like the smartest idea but It works as far as i know. Some people sign years of their lives away to fight for this country if they want to smoke some weed on leave or trip on some acid its there F****** choice just because someone desires to try drugs doesn’t make them an addict. the sad thing is though Ive herd of this working on everything from heroine to extasy most are hardworking functional people that just smoke pot and in some cases medically prescribed marijuana. I’ve had plenty of health problems myself Doctors try and write me prescriptions for deadly and addicting pain pills and sleeping pills. but Im an idiot because I prefer a safer herbal treatment that helps me in many different ways from pain to insomnia. but know Im ranting so long and good luck.

February 15, 2013 at 7:49 pm
(69) smokineveryday says:

Ok, so I have a drug test tomorrow…I’ll be reporting my bleach results when I receive them…lol…until then

February 16, 2013 at 12:25 pm
(70) bopUdown says:

DONT DRINK BLEACH!!!!!!!!

Put bleach in milk then mix it in to your urine the tip it all out (the bleach will still be there unseen) then wee in it again then you will pass!!

February 18, 2013 at 8:08 pm
(71) Sinep, king of gmail.net says:

Ku ku ku!
Puny humans!
big idot never see
wat a idot dont believe it
Hahahahahahahhahahahahha
BLEACH YOUR NEEDLES

February 19, 2013 at 11:25 pm
(72) smokeweedeveryday says:

Bout to try a cap full ill let yall no results tomorrow after 2drug test I gota take….wish me luck

February 20, 2013 at 12:26 am
(73) smokeweedeveryday says:

Tried it lets see if it works

February 26, 2013 at 4:09 am
(74) SNM&JCB says:

I am on probation and my probation officer is going to be coming to my house soon to give me a drug test. It’s 3:07 a.m. Tuesday the 26. I don’t know exactly when she is coming but I already drank a cap full of bleach mixed in with a cup of orange juice at around 5:00 this evening. Hoping to test negative for my test whenever she comes. I don’t want to go to jail!

March 2, 2013 at 4:59 am
(75) Manchester says:

LISTEN UP!
Long ago I was told of the tale of drinking bleach to pass a drug test and the day did come where I had to pass an observed test or head off to jail for months. I opted for the bleach method and IT DOES WORK.

Here’s how I have done it (multiple times in the past when required):
1. Grab a tall glass…fill with GRAPE JUICE
2. Add about a CAP FULL of BLEACH
3. Snag some VICK’S CHLORASEPTIC SPRAY (the s**t used to numb soar throats…’cause it’ll numb your mouth rendering the bleach/juice mix virtually tasteless).
4. Grab a stick of GUM to finish things off.

…FIRST: Spray the s**t out of your mouth and swish using the Vick’s. The more the merrier. Swallow so it lines the throat as well. Next, hold your breath and chug the juice/bleach combo. Finally, toss in that stick of gum or two and chew quick as Jack Sprat to reduce any after taste. Do this right before your test (an hour or 2 I’d say).
Anyway, is it smart? Probably not. Does it work? Yes. Be careful and only do it IF YOU HAVE TO! The bleach mix never did cause any negative side effects…no stomach problems or anything. A small dose is key and all you need.

On a side note I had an empty eye drop bottle full of bleach I used for drug tests when I wasn’t going to be observed…I’d put about 5 or so drops in to mask the drugs (but not too much or the urine specimen collector may smell it in there). Last week I smoked a bowl and went to put in some eye drops before heading into the grocery store. Long story short, I grabbed the bleach dropper on accident without looking and one drop in my eye had me f****d for hours. Thought I’d lose my vision and it was extremely painful. Probably should have went to the ER. I was foolish to keep that s**t around. BE SMART.

ONLY DO IT IF YOU HAVE TO.

March 2, 2013 at 5:32 pm
(76) Tuco says:

I hope all you druggies keep stoning and drinking bleach. Sounds like a fine way to improve the gene pool.

March 3, 2013 at 9:36 am
(77) Eddie says:

Why drink bleach lol. There are products on the market that are guaranteed to get u a pass. Go to ur health food store, ask for a detox kit. Do not bring up drugs in the store. Drink 2-3 hours before ur test with a gallon of water before and after. Pee as many times as u can before the test. And always give the sample from the middle of your stream not the beginning just as a added precaution

March 4, 2013 at 11:29 pm
(78) jim says:

bleach, main ingredeant is chlorine, which is in swimming pools. if u swallow some water in a swimming pool u dont get sick. bleach in small quantities can b used to clean dirty water for drinking. so putting a couple of drops to pass a drug test is probably safer than drinking tap water.

March 8, 2013 at 3:10 am
(79) 420 says:

I thought I was the only one who have tried this method (I really thought I came up with a good idea, I see I’m not alone lol). Tho I can’t prove that bleach is the pee cleaner, I have tried this method twice and it have worked. This what I do: 1 can of pop, one 1/2 of teaspoon of bleach…. I take about three good swallows and I’m (I do this the night before testing) Now I know some people thinking that’s crazy and it is however small amounts won’t kill you if you not having this bleach cocktail daily, weekly, and I wouldn’t recommend monthly. I know bleach is a hazardous chemical but $hyt our Mansato induced fruits and veggies is not short stopping, I’m just saying.

March 8, 2013 at 3:40 pm
(80) justoneofthesheep says:

With great sarcasm i would like to thank those on here for the pros and cons of drinking bleach to pass a urinalysis. Some of your statements as i read them were so clear and understandable it was as if my little nephew wrote them. I’am happy to know that i have all of you fine future Doctors out there to help me reach equilibrium. I know, I’am just one of the poor saps to type in a honest question to look for a relevant answer to potentially making my life like yours.

March 10, 2013 at 4:33 am
(81) very unhappy! says:

I’ve had a few people tell me that drinking bleach work for them…. but I will tell you it sure did not work for me at all!!! I don’t do anything but smoke marijuana and I just failed my drug test 4 probation this month for thc…. after drinking 2 capfuls of it inside a glass of milk and drinking lots of water afterwards. I peed twice before taking the test and still failed!!! so be careful!!! my advice is to just stop smoking because it’s not worth it!!!

March 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm
(82) Trendkilla_DK says:

Smoking a blunt while wondering about the term “drink bleach”. Googled it and found this interesting comment section.
Why anyone would freely ingest bleach was beyond me. But reading here gave me an idea of why people would feel pressured into drinking bleach without the intend to course harm. Lead on by the comment about Vietnam I came across the American Red Cross homepage and a guide on purifying water with household bleach.

To treat water for consumption and/or hygiene, follow these steps:

Filter the water using a piece of cloth or coffee filter to remove solid particles.
Bring it to a rolling boil for about one full minute.
Let it cool at least 30 minutes. Water must be cool or the chlorine treatment described below will be useless.
Add 16 drops of liquid chlorine bleach per gallon of water, or 8 drops per 2-liter bottle of water. Stir to mix. Sodium hypochlorite of the concentration of 5.25% to 6% should be the only active ingredient in the bleach. There should not be any added soap or fragrances. A major bleach manufacturer has also added Sodium Hydroxide as an active ingredient, which they state does not pose a health risk for water treatment.
Let stand 30 minutes.
If it smells of chlorine. You can use it. If it does not smell of chlorine, add 16 more drops of chlorine bleach per gallon of water (or 8 drops per 2-liter bottle of water), let stand 30 minutes, and smell it again. If it smells of chlorine, you can use it. If it does not smell of chlorine, discard it and find another source of water.

Source:http://www.redcross.org/prepare/disaster/water-safety/water-treatment

If this has any positive effect on actually cleansing your body is beyond me. My guess is that its the water doing it but to each man his own. And I count myself lucky not to live in a facist country. As long as it doesn’t affect actions at work or harms others then why even bother? Good luck to everyone with test’s comeing up, Im off to roll another PEACE

March 17, 2013 at 3:11 am
(83) ilikeweed says:

I’ve smoked everyday for a while now. Graduated college, became a d1 all american and am now a professional athlete. All u haters can go fuck urself.

“Who are you to judge the life I live?I know I’m not perfect-and I don’t live to be-but before you start pointing fingers…make sure you hands are clean!”

― Bob Marley
I hate squares.

March 20, 2013 at 10:54 pm
(84) stak1 says:

Well iv drunken a clorox cap full of bleach and i had to test in three days and passed. The part after drinkin the bleach sucked badly lol but suprisingly it worked within three days. I didnt have diarreah or nothing happend just the only thing is that my throat hurt really dably after for about 10 – 15 minutes. So it works but i wouldnt recommend doin it but hey do what you gotta do.

March 23, 2013 at 8:30 pm
(85) ): says:

i hope this works cause im about to do a capful will post on if works

March 27, 2013 at 10:27 am
(86) Ya'll ar 2 stupid says:

Anyways do wat u want its ur life .

March 27, 2013 at 1:24 pm
(87) WhothefuckRu says:

Okay so my p.o. Came by today and drug tested me I wasn’t expecting it. I filled the cup a little bit with water pissed in it and added a drop of bleach…
I smoked weed two days ago and and used meth four days ago… If I pass i’ll post on here.

Also I used to pass my drug tests by adding water to cup, it always worked for me i’ve never tried bleach before so hopefully it works.

March 27, 2013 at 1:33 pm
(88) don'tPANICit'sORGANIC says:

Okay I just got drug tested and I added some water and a drop of bleach to the urine…
I hope this works because my p.o. Is going to violate me if it doesn’t.. I’ll post results when they come in.
****
Honestly you guys should just try not to use, I know weed is great (and harmless) but stressing out over a
drug test is awful. It’s bullshit that we can get in trouble for weed, sh** even my grandmother tokes.

Well keep it lit and to all you haters please pull the tapeworm out of your a**.

March 28, 2013 at 4:19 pm
(89) Lukathey says:

ok so there are a lot of people who say bleach won’t do shit but no one has ever disproved it. there is really no proof for it working either though. the way i see it is lots of people i have talked to said it has worked for them and drinking the small amount they say to take is not harmful. It may make your mouth burn but no long term side effects. I don’t see any reason to not do it. I think it’s worth a try.

March 30, 2013 at 7:46 pm
(90) barbara says:

i went in after drinking plenty of water n bleach mixed my probation asked me have u been smoking i say no im telling i could of been gone if he wanted to cause it was a faint line he say the middle of the bline was missin but it had one and a half lines,two lines means thats positive so be careful im doing it again using some of this advive.pray for me…..

April 3, 2013 at 4:39 pm
(91) Malachi says:

For those of you who have discredited this method, in my experiance its worked every time even an hr b4 the U.A.

April 3, 2013 at 11:01 pm
(92) queen s says:

I have nothing to say about the bleach I’ve never tried repeat I’ve never tried drinking bleach but as far as the weed for all you mfxxs downing weed go smoke a blunt tell me how you feel afterwords then maybe we could have a convo until then try to find some real good herbs and be happy good life to you #I smoke my green and pass my tests

April 3, 2013 at 11:15 pm
(93) queen s says:

How dare you feel youre superior to the weed smoker you people should be ashamed of yourselves we don’t go around saying shit you mfxxs do until you smoke a blunt get a life and try to find you some green the only reason I had to post o yea I’ve never tried drinking bleach I recommend using someone’s pee you trust #I smoke my green and pass my test

April 15, 2013 at 2:18 am
(94) regeti says:

Bleach does work for urine test. I bought a 16 ounce bottle of water, drank just a little bit, put a half cap of bleach into the 16 ounce bottle of water, shook it up, then drank it till it was gone; added more water then drank it till was gone. I refilled my bottle with water 3 times, drank all three times then took the test a hour later without pissing before. It worked and if you guys didn’t know; bleach can also kill HIV-AIDS…yea and it’s said that there is no cure.

April 23, 2013 at 12:24 pm
(95) clorox says:

Okay, I am just stating a fact. Marijuana is a drug that is fat solulable, meaning the chemicals in it stop in fatty areas of our bodies such as brain, breast area, and genitals. You can drink as much water as you want and it will not clean out your system. Neither will bleach. I can not tell you how you passed your drug tests drinking a sh*t ton of water with a little bit of bleach other than most p*ss tests can only pick up the THC in your system until a certain point. You must have a certain amount or more in your system for it to be detected. You don’t know how many drug tests I have passed in treatment with that scenario. But they do know if you are trying to evade a drug test by drinking more water than usual. Trust me, I know. DO NOT DRINK BLEACH OR OVERWHELM YOUR SYSTEM WITH WATER.

April 27, 2013 at 6:59 pm
(96) Tanja Guven says:

How many people are here because they watched Metalocalypse?

April 30, 2013 at 7:31 pm
(97) john says:

Say if i took the bleach tonight and my drug test is tomorrow would i pass please help

May 4, 2013 at 4:22 am
(98) Citizen says:

Well, if these corrupt money grubbing corporations would only screen for harmful drugs and not plants like cannabis we wouldn’t have all these regular people drinking bleach to be able to get a job afford food for their children, right? F*@% the system! With our power we can vote to push corrupt Republican “do-gooders” out of power and get the changes we need for our 200+ year old antiquated system. And stop those a@%^!$# pigs from harassing normal people.
- Sincerely,
A Citizen of the United States

May 7, 2013 at 1:18 am
(99) BJ says:

OK im not saying bleach will work and im not saying it wont…but why do i see a bunch of adults performing like children…so what if they drink bleach its their bodies…who are you people to call them idiot!!! Marijuana does not make you stupid…i started smoking pot in the 9th grade and graduated valedictorian of my class…i then went on to graduate college summa cum laude with a bachelors degree in criminal johnson…none of you were there when these ppl took theyre drug test…if theyre so dumb or whatever, they were smart enough to come with a way to pass a drug test..now ask yourself whos dumb now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

May 9, 2013 at 5:33 pm
(100) Lost Boyz says:

Its funny how every body says it will kill you or make you ill but it can but like old boy says it works. Im A person that said f*ck that sh*t because it seem really dumb but it work like a wonder. So Yeah to any body that need to pass with in a 48 hour range do it . Just make sure you mix it so your body does not have a bad taste lls. and drink a gallon of water to and good luck. And may god be with u

May 11, 2013 at 12:58 am
(101) Niswonger says:

It works . 1/3 cup in a gallon of water , non chlorine if possible , works . Smoking almost a 1/4 bag THAT DAY !!! They don’t want you to know that it is that easy . My word is Gold .

May 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm
(102) armando says:

98} bj homie u hit it on the nail i dont see much idiots if they here tryin 2 find a way 2 pass their drug test !!!

May 17, 2013 at 6:33 pm
(103) goast says:

Well I took a bleach pill it was not a lot it was less than a bleach top dis my fourth bottle of water ima keep drinking water tell I I knt drink any more water

May 25, 2013 at 7:41 pm
(104) Kyle says:

It does work, i’ve done it before. would never do it again, it feels worse than everclear, you definitely feel it for the first few minutes in your stomach. burns like hell.

June 19, 2013 at 11:57 pm
(105) AthlecticFreak says:

wow I didn’t know there were this many people on this site stupid enough to drink bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 23, 2013 at 8:13 am
(106) TheManInBlack says:

Gonna try this today, for a test tomorrow. Assuming the test is Monday, not 100% sure. I WILL report my results. Also trying the Macujo method, as it will be a hair follicle test as well.

Going to add aspirin and two daily vitamin tablets to my diet, the vitamins give color to urine, as it will be very diluted and hence clear otherwise. And Creatine, as in several protein drinks. I studied for this test.

It’s a waste of time to address the insane skeptics and ignorants alike. We pot smokers, at least most of us, I hope, know about dissolving inner and external boundaries, and high mindedness, and global and spiritual connections. Cannabis is as natural a substance that God could make. I bet half the a******s above who downed smokers smoke cigarettes and drink coffee daily, or suck down 2 or 3 or 4 monsters or rock stars or red bulls a day. Nicotine, caffeine, advil, cough syrup, acne cream, pepto bismol, are all substances that affect the body differently. Only government clones and the dumbed down run rampant with their claim that marijuana is in any way bad for you. I am still incredibly intelligent, I still work hard, I’m in great shape, and I’m fed and clothed well. If I get this job, I will be making more than twice the minimum wage, and in a year, almost 3 times the minimum wage. Notice I made no spelling or grammatical mistakes. Notice I speak, or write, quite clearly. Notice, I know what I am talking about.

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me favor, go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds, and burn ‘em. Cause you know what, the musicians who made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrreal f*ckin’ high on drugs.” ~ Comedian Bill Hicks

June 23, 2013 at 8:48 am
(107) honee spamoni says:

Bleach DOES WORK! This lady shouldn’t write articles if she doesn’t know what she’s talking about, or never tried herself. You don’t dilute it with water dummy! You mix it with milk until the milk smells like chlorine, don’t need a lot. The milk coats your stomach. Drink a half gallon of milk along with your bleach in it. Pee once before the test. Do all this before you go take your drug test. This works for marijuana. I honestly don’t see why cannabis isn’t legal in all states by now. It’s not harmful like stereotypes say it is.

June 25, 2013 at 9:25 pm
(108) TheManInBlack says:

So I found out yesterday that my test isnt until next week. Excellent news, of course. I did the macujo method twice on sunday, with vinegar, and ordered a product for my hair that arrived monday mid morning, but since I can wait a week to use it, of course I intend to. I’m also going to order or purchase in a store, some sort of liquid to help detox, or it seems actually it holds the thc metabolites in your system during a pee test. I have like 1.5 percent body fat, so even without the detox drink, I might be able to pass, but I’m not taking any chances. All in all I’ll have spent 150 bucks, but for 17 an hour afterwards, that’s a drop in the bucket. I will still post my results, but please know that my test will come after nine days of not smoking, practically zero body fat, and I’ll also be exercising all week. I imagine I’ll pass, but I won’t be able to completely attribute it to the products or the macujo method. I will say though, that anyone’s best bet is to spend as much as they can afford, there ARE products that are not only guaranteed to work, but the companies offer a 200% money back guarantee. Do the macujo method, buy something to flush out your system, buy some hair cleanser, stop smoking IMMEDIATELY and work out as much as possible. And pray.

July 8, 2013 at 9:48 pm
(109) Bubba says:

Yes ! It is good to know I am not the only one that has done this … I am 33 years old and have smoked pot and takin regular drug test for 19 years yes 19 and never ever faild one using the gallon of water and cap full of bleach method . I remeber interviewing for a job one time and leaving just to fire one up , got a call from the company on way home asking me to go take one and i ciuld start the following day . Yeap , put the smoke out went to the store to get the magic juice and drank on the way to the test and passed !!!! 1hr from getting the call till i pissed in the cup ! IT WORKS

July 13, 2013 at 2:16 pm
(110) Mr. Ganja says:

Well i just tried this so i hope i pass my interview

July 14, 2013 at 3:54 pm
(111) bajastoner says:

i just got hired by a staffing agency thursday and am due to start training monday (tomorrow). i smoked three blunts yesterday (saturday) and another earlier last week. on average, i only smoke about one – two blunts per week but within the past few weeks i have smoked about 5/6 blunts of girl scout & blue cheese. the agency nor did the company say anything about there being a drug test on the first day but i just want to be prepared. some are saying you need the whole gallon and others are saying half a cap full per 16oz. Idk if I could guzzle an entire gallon of bleach water so i’ll try the 16oz and chase it with two/three more bottles of water like 93) regeti says… & ill bring a bottle of water & visine with me just in case.. hopefully ill never have to do this again but i will post you my results.

July 15, 2013 at 10:50 pm
(112) EB says:

U guys R idiots. Stop worrying about what other people R doin. Drugs don’t make U stupid, certain 1s, anyway. Mind your own business. Live and let live!

July 16, 2013 at 6:12 am
(113) Tessa says:

Also a good way to kill yourself….

July 17, 2013 at 11:14 pm
(114) Bleachxpert says:

bleach works…. they dont want you to know how to cheat a drug test so of course people would tell you bleach dont work. I know for a fact the pills and eetoxs and all that junk in stores that says it clears drugs out your system DOES NOT WORK i tried them twice. Bleach is inly thing i know that DOES work.. but…. prick your self and take a lil blood..and put one drop of bleach on the blood…. it turns the blood black… ! try it out n c for ur self..take sum red koolaid.. dark pop.. whatever has color.n and put a lil bleach n the glass n itll turn clear thats how strong bleach really is. Its dangerous.. but it DOES work! I am a nurse… if that tells you anything! ;)

July 18, 2013 at 12:46 am
(115) CP says:

I saw my PO on the 3rd of July. I drank a detox drink before I went in and pissed for him. He hasn’t contacted me for awhile so I thought I passed it. He calls me today and tells me it was inconclusive. I also smoked today. I could be fucked. Im going to drink bleach because I have no choice and don’t want to go to jail for 9 months over some bullshit. I will pray to God that I don’t and let you know the outcome. If it works, count your blessings and just quit smoking. It’s not worth it and your luck will run out sooner or later.

July 23, 2013 at 10:48 pm
(116) Educated1 says:

Ok idiots first off just because people do drugs dont make them bad people i know plenty of respectable people that smoke pot and some more and they have great careers own their houses, vehicles, boats, and some. Sometimes people make mistakes or have too much fun and get caught up in bad situations and need to figure a way around the system. Instead of worrying about those drinking bleach worry about the welfare moms taking our tax money to do what they wish while there kids look like shit or the illegal immigrants taking all the jobs and not paying any taxes how bout we worry about the real issues

July 26, 2013 at 3:45 pm
(117) tater says:

This method did not work for me today. i drank the cap full of bleach then water and gatoraide and i still came up positive any suggestions on what else i can do

July 27, 2013 at 7:49 pm
(118) dr.know says:

take 2 blue kool-aid packettes dry
drink water the next day

July 30, 2013 at 9:49 am
(119) Dan Dan says:

I have a drug test tomorrow I’m a pot smoker and am on medication for methodone I need to know if I do the bleech thing will my methodone still show as I need that to show but not the pot any ideas ASAP my appointments at 12

August 4, 2013 at 7:04 pm
(120) Diamondchery says:

I just put two table Spoons of bleach with Tampico mango punch. And after that a class of water. I feel fine. What do u think will I past my drug test tomarrow at 9:15 pm

August 9, 2013 at 12:07 pm
(121) Gary White says:

Don’t drink blaeach you will becomes addicted! Speaking from my experience, don’t start. had to passs a durg test once and well, since then I been hooked the devils’ drink

August 10, 2013 at 9:55 am
(122) bleach??! says:

Just put a cap full of bleach in a big cup of milk about 12oz cup now drinking a 24oz tea with ginseng and a cup of cranberry juice, I bought a home drug test to see if this actually works because i got called into probation for the 20th, I am a daily smoker and have been for years, as i do plan on quitting but as of right now i would still be dirty. Its not as bad as it seems getting the mixture down as far as taste, it did make me pretty nauseous for about 10 mins and got i really cold, maybe from the cold milk? Also was wondering if this had happened to anyone else, when I went to pee just now my urine was purple!!!? I hope it doesnt stay like that! did anyone else have that happen? i will be waiting 2 hours and then taking the test! I will post my results! Sure hope all this works!!

August 11, 2013 at 5:16 am
(123) hopefully found an answer says:

Wow. Looking for hole other reason but @ Hollywood what happened?

August 13, 2013 at 1:25 pm
(124) Gr8AtomicPOWr says:

I just drank a pint of bleach before my employees drug test and passed it! It worked Gr8! And left a clean frssh smell, the problem is I’m not sure why I did it I don’t use drugs. Yours truly Confused in the South lil old Gr8

August 17, 2013 at 9:48 pm
(125) MIKE MAPLES says:

bleach works pass one every monday

August 26, 2013 at 10:15 pm
(126) NojuanEspecial says:

To those looking down on pot smokers- shut up. Seriously, just shut the f*ck up, because whatever you’ve done in your life, you have done something worse than thc. You’re the idiots. Cowardly ones, too, because you’re afraid of WEED when Mc D’s is worse for you. Weed is no worse than booze, better in many ways and I bet at least half of you loud-mouths drink alcohol. You can’t become “addicted” to pot. There is potential psychological dependence, but really, if you can become dependent on weed, then you could become dependent on jelly beans.

You people need to stop taking a knee-jerk reaction and treating it like science. Yes, bleach is toxic- BUT it is NOT dangerous AT ALL as long as you don’t drink a lot of it undiluted. There are disordered people who compulsively drink it daily (They get sick, of course. I only mention it as a as a testament to the durability of the human body). People from hurricane zones will be familiar with using bleach to purify water after a hurricane compromises the supply. You will NOT die from drinking a small amount of it diluted with water, no matter how hard you try- unless you’re allergic to water or bleach.

Chugging just water does NOT pass a urine test. It just doesn’t. If passing a pisser were as simple as chugging water by itself, do you really think anyone would have ever needed to come up with cranberry juice, pickle juice, the store detoxes and least of all drinking bleach?? The answer for some of you slower readers is no. If water alone worked, then nobody would waste their time or money on other methods.

My roommate has to take a test soon, (She quit to get the job- the test is because of a workplace accident, and no, she wasn’t stoned at the time, she never smokes before or at work) and she has decided to use the bleach method. She’s 250lb, smokes daily, and will probably smoke up to the night before, considering her weight and smoking frequency, quitting now wouldn’t make a difference.
I’ll post the results.

September 10, 2013 at 6:02 pm
(127) kyralynn says:

My boyfriend is on probation but weed is the onlything that helps him with his back pain sence his car accident, I stopped smoking so he wouldn’t get introuble with P.O. what are some safe ammountsand time spans I can exparament this so he can pass his test and still smoke weed for his pain :(

September 16, 2013 at 12:21 pm
(128) angell says:

I got a drug test at 9:30 tomorrow mornin so house meth everyday if i put a table spoon of bleach in 20oz bottle of soda then drink a gallon of water an piss one time whin two hours of my test then i should cleaner should i do it 1hr. before i test????? Help

September 17, 2013 at 4:39 pm
(129) dude says:

If someone thinks this works, its more likely due to all of the water ingested with it.

September 17, 2013 at 9:14 pm
(130) you r ucking retarted says:

Ok well for all yu posting saying it really works n never have tried it or ppl saying ill post when Iget results nd I have not seen a post sayn they past it….. now I cameon this looking for reliable info I’m on house arrest nd been smoking weed n really need a clean drop I got the vale detox drink but since my drops r random n it requires at least an hour idk Igave up smoking today iv been out since the 28th of august n have prolly smoked adub or less nd after this I’m not smokingthis stress is not worth smokinhg I can wait till off of probation but plz I need advice I no drinking a guap of water my dropp will be deluted so is the bleach to make it have color or to clean Ijust really dnt wanna drink this if it dnt work I ain’t stupid Ijust needa clean system plz any actual helpful advice….

September 17, 2013 at 9:26 pm
(131) hell says:

Hell no y’all aren’t giving me no helpful advice….

September 17, 2013 at 9:38 pm
(132) i help you pass drug test says:

azo standards are pills to help you passs drug test take 6 of them ull piss different colors drink water until ur piss is clear could take up to 2 days to piss clear and if u trying to really be fosho ull pass drink pickle juice I got a drug test tommrow I took them

September 27, 2013 at 1:21 pm
(133) Tmm says:

My brother has a drug problem.. He’s a functioning working alcoholic and drug addict.. He has this theory that drinking bleach works! So, tell me people if you don’t know when you’ll be picked for a drug test then how would you pass. So now you have a functioning drug addicted working alcoholic that most likely is drinking bleach EVERYDAY! So, thanks people for adding more fuel to the fire!!!

October 1, 2013 at 8:07 am
(134) Daniel says:

Whatever you do DO NOT DRINK ANY AMOUNT OF BLEACH!!! When I was a teenager, I played sports, drank, and smoked pot…regularly. This turned out to be an almost deadly mix when, out of the blue, a rumor starts that our head coach will be doing a random drug test on the entire team surfaced. Naturally, I panicked! There were some serious consequences if I failed this random drug test. So I asked around. How do I beat a drug test? The answer I got was drink a cap-full of bleach and call me in the morning. Being the stupid kid I was at the time I did just that. Minutes later and I felt like I was gonna die! I was puking over and over and over again, each time I puked the bleach frothed and foamed and bubbled up my esophagus burning my throat over and over, all the while I was sweating profusely, writhing in pain, puking bloody fire! It was (thankfully) the only time in my entire life where I was sure I was a deadman. I just had this feeling. I knew I was dying and I accepted it. It was so terrible thinking how my mom was going to come home from work in the morning and find me lying there on the ground dead in a pool of my own puke and blood. I was so sick that I couldn’t even get my own cell phone out of my pocket to call for help. So I screamed as loudly as I possibly could….but nothing but a whimper came out of my mouth. That’s it…I’m dead…I’m a 14 year old kid… at home alone…unable to call for help…when my guardian angel came to my rescue. My big brother was 30 minutes away at his girlfriend’s house when the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, he gets this terrible gut feeling that something is terribly wrong. He doesn’t know what or why, just that he has to get home…now! He got there just as I was passing out from the pain. Which turned out to be just in time to save my life. The next thing I know I’m waking up in the hospital, a day has gone by, I can’t speak, but I’m alive!

October 14, 2013 at 4:24 pm
(135) Sarah a. S says:

LOL about the bleach thing….oh my word!!! I am an addict myself new again in recovery..thank the lord. Anyway as sick as I would I never would have even thought to try that or would not.

You know for 38 dollars you can buy something called quick fix at you local head shop.

Well u can figure out where to put it,and use it if need be and it is 100 percent golden. Yes lt passes all test according to people I know that have been on probation.

do not do drugs,dont drink bleach….but hey if you do try quick fix. works all the time. NOW time for a new topic

October 21, 2013 at 12:28 am
(136) M&W says:

I smoked Meth today & weed yesterday It’s Sunday, I have a random drug test some time this week I don’t know when, What do I do I will go to jail for a year if I fail what do I do???? Please help after this NEVER doing drugs again, I’m only 16 help please!!!!

October 26, 2013 at 1:18 pm
(137) old guy says:

I’m offended that people refer to weed as a drug because its not!! Its a medicinal organic plant. Tobacco is a drug and should illegal because its abusively addictive and has no medicinal value at all! its good for nothing!

The government uses the THC in marijuana to treat nerve damage in the brain because its a trigger it ignites and sparked brain activity So teh whole brainwashing lie you been told about it kills brain cells was a big fat lie!!!

The big money tobacco industry has thoroughly brainwashed this country!!

Google the amount of deaths from alcohol then Google tobacco then Google marijuana! YOU BEEN LIED TO PEOPLE

i don’t like people who speak negatively against marijuana and accept tobacco or alcohol is okay!

October 27, 2013 at 5:13 pm
(138) Andy says:

from the mouth of your local government people….

November 1, 2013 at 5:25 pm
(139) zar says:

firstly thanks to all of you that posted legit advice. Those of you, who have nothing better to do than dis people about their habits, must really GET A LIFE. As for weed making you stupid… That is absolute bull sh1t. I started smoking weed in grade 7 and have been smoking ever since.. I am a National I.T. Administrator today (age 37) and still smoke just about every day. If weed makes you stupid then how the f#@k did I get where I am today ? As I have been reading these posts, they are mainly aimed at changing test results for the test of THC. What about Cocaine ? Does this method work if one snorts coke ? Please post something that I can use, If you are going to judge me then go f*#k yourself…. Any legit advice is welcome…. Thanks again…

November 2, 2013 at 11:25 pm
(140) Charlie says:

Well, small amounts of bleach would not kill you but it is most certainly not good for the works, those of you who are worried about drugs and all that should try home remedies, such as suckin on whipped cream pressurised canisters which contain nitrogen oxide. I believe. Or eating nutmeg, which takes a while to kick in but it’s effects are great and typically last for atleast 24 hours depending on how much you have taken, and you will never have to worry about a drugs test :-)

November 5, 2013 at 11:50 pm
(141) Some kid says:

Ok to the people who keep saying we’re idiots for drinking bleach. Have you ever done it, no so you don’t know. To all the stoners a half a cap in a good sized cup of milk not big but not all that small just a normal glass. And your good. No real major side effects. Mabey some heart burn but that’s it.

November 22, 2013 at 6:50 pm
(142) jason sellers says:

man all i wanna know is if you drink bleach can it clean out your system for a drug test

November 27, 2013 at 8:46 am
(143) myself says:

I know if I didnt smoke…. i’d prolly have a body count… inside the walls of my basement… potnetial victims callin Me idiot….til I see em in the flesh…like Who’s an idiot now???

December 5, 2013 at 2:06 am
(144) rob says:

We would add 5 drops of bleach to unsanitized. Water. 5 drops wont kill u but it will kill bacteria and viruses.
Thc can be metabolized faster in the system by fluid intake, vitamin c, aspirin and cranberry juices. The catalyst forces exess thc out of fat and shortens the half life.

December 27, 2013 at 4:31 pm
(145) kingmaniac says:

Bleach works in small amounts I use 10 drops in a 12 oz water bottle and drink it… do this the day before and 3 to 4 hours before test…..it really works…. don’t believe people that haven’t even tried it…. they just big vaginas….real talk.

January 9, 2014 at 2:09 am
(146) nonya says:

I used the method for two years proud of it no but I passes and it was with a cup of coffee For all the people who want to talk bout drinking bleach and using drugs my question for you is if you are sober non-users why are you even on this site to begin with you must come from homes where you look like idiots and this is the only why for you to be someone GET OFF OUR SITE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LOSER SELVESa

January 11, 2014 at 1:40 pm
(147) From experience says:

Putting 3 drops of bleach into 2 litters of water and consuming it 4 hours before your drug test absolutely does work. Take it from a former probation officer, I’ve heard all the myths and this one, unfortunately, works 100%. But beware, pretty much every at home drug test picks up bleach. If it didn’t work, which it does, why would they go to the extent to make urine tests pick up bleach? Think…

January 17, 2014 at 9:58 pm
(148) Tandy says:

If you don’t participate why are you commenting? If they are trying to get advice and you only have an opinion ?why would this post even interest you? Just drink enough water with the bleach, and like someone posted….if you ever been swimming in a pool, you have ingested water with bleach. These people taking straight shots of bleach are too desperate and think uncut works faster or better, it doesn’t. The bleach must be diluted preferably with water. Pick one way to clean the piss don’t start going crazy, bleach , and vinegar, and cranberry, etc…that would make anyone’s intestine burn. And cut those nasty finger nails, a breeding ground for everything. Wash your hands too after blazing.

February 6, 2014 at 3:56 pm
(149) Lucky Lucci says:

I’m doing this bleach thing. CAUSE I DON’T LIKE JAIL and I like my weed more than I am afraid of jail.

I’m going to drink at least 5 gallons of water. Drink a cap-ful of bleach in a half gallon to gallon of chocolate milk. Pop a whole leap of AZO Cranberry Pills. Not eating much. The water has fiber and prebiotics in it. Dropping a few drops of Visine w/ bleach. in the sample and will dilute it if I can with the faucet. Pray for me!!! I have 18 hours.

Medical Jane is not legal in my state. The same drug that helps me understand and accept issues put me in them. I smoke Daily sometimes I won’t smoke for days or weeks. Always medical strains. I don’t drink, take any medications, smoke cigarettes, or any other drug because I got that tree.

See I SMOKE WEED, Won’t Stop even for jail or papers. They gave me anti-depressants once and they made my stomach hurt. When I stop taking them for a day or 2 I felt more suicidal than I was without having them in the first place. If I go out of town for a week or month and don’t smoke. I’m Okay. Just knowing the weed is there for me to make use of is comforting. I had surgery when I was little due to a series of medical issues. My stomach looks mangled, my reproductive organs are way below efficient. If it wasn’t for this herb I’d have killed myself. Weed has got me into troubles with the law, but when I think about it I learned plenty about the company I kept and the fact I don’t need friends to live a happy productive life.
Thank Jah Jah for that “Don’t Worry Be Happy chemical”

If your one of those lame ass people that are like “just don’t do drugs”. F**K YOU! You don’t know the half of what I go through trying to stay positive. I may be weak because I kind of depend on ganja but at least I’m happy. If you never put an L in the air you just don’t know.

Don’t preach about what you don’t know.

February 16, 2014 at 1:59 am
(150) snoop snoopy says:

Y’all are some STUPID people and wanting to DIE bleach is the first thing kids pick out in pictures not to drink and here you DUMB F**KS are drinking the s**t like its frickin water iam a pothead have been one for awhile now and when I know my company will be running piss AND blood tests I go and buy all the bottled water I can and be flushed 100% OUT so next time remember ur bladder kidneys liver and such is takeing a pounding every time u take a drink of bleach

February 18, 2014 at 1:33 am
(151) pass the bong says:

I need a serious answer and not some bull**** about being a dumb*** for toking on a few bowls.. my friend told the other day about the bleach method and he said he drank a half a cap of bleach mixed with a soda and passed the next day the few times he did it. I’ve heard of the Certo method, tried it but pissed hot because I dropped a few hours later than expected. The Certo also increases your creatine levels for those dropping for an experienced P.O. that looks at all numbers and not just if your clean or dirty. I also heard that drinking vinegar works too so I tried it a while back and passed yet I only smoked one bowl 4 days before my UA and before I was clean so I don’t know if it works for those with a higher THC content. It also tastes like sour s*** and makes you feel nauseated. I have also tried one smoke shop drink that I believe was called “Ultra Mask,” but it turned out to be for nothing since I found out I didn’t have to drop. Cranberry juice and niacin wor

February 18, 2014 at 2:20 am
(152) Hear My ROOR says:

I just need a serious and straight answer and not b******t and a******s running their mouths. Simple question.. how long after you drink bleach will you be clean? I’m not saying I’m going to drink it, I just want to know if your only clean for a certain period of time after consuming the bleach. A straight answer would be greatly appreciated.

February 26, 2014 at 11:12 pm
(153) Christy says:

Yes it works. Has for me three times while on probation!

March 3, 2014 at 11:15 am
(154) dont worry about it says:

ok you people must be pretty desprete to drink bleach like really you took drugs just face the music and man up like really dont risk killing your selfs.

March 6, 2014 at 10:22 am
(155) joshua says:

Bleach doesn’t work. I see you guys sayIng you drink al lot of water with the bleach and piss before the test, that is what causes the displacement of the thc being expelled from your system, not the bleach. To reiterate: you do NOT need to drink the bleach, just take a $5 masking agent that binds to the thc to prevent its expulsion, or drink lots of water, either way paid before your test.
Also, by definition, weed IS a drug. Open a dictionary every now and then people.
Anyways bleach is caustic. It WILL begin to corrode your esophagus, stomach, intestinal tract, kidneys, liver and anything it comes in contact with.
Synopsis: if you really want to still try it, go right ahead, just don’t complain when your dumb*** has an esophagus that collapses 5 years from now

March 6, 2014 at 12:55 pm
(156) Drug Test Consultant says:

Drinking bleach is definitely not a way to pass a drug test. This is probably one of the most dangerous rumors out there when it comes to drug testing.

March 11, 2014 at 7:08 pm
(157) CurretlyOnProbation says:

Im currently on probation and im going to try this out. Going to pour me a glass of pop and put a teaspoon of bleach and chug it down. And ill let you guys know the results. Then we can all put this to rest. Only reason why I even decided to try this is because my girl tried it and it worked for her when she had to get a job last minute. And just last week a former meth head told me it worked for her too while she was on probation 3 times. Also ive came to this site to read these comments over and over and everybody keeps saying this works. But nobody ever comes back and says there results..but I will.

March 12, 2014 at 8:06 pm
(158) Exenaut says:

I have a drug test tomorrow and I drank a cap full of bleach mixed with a cup of milk. I will tell you the results tomorrow. Havent really experienced any side effects,there was some heart burn but it went away after 10 Mins.

March 20, 2014 at 11:12 pm
(159) Anonymous says:

I am baffled by the amount of people on here who bash weed as a harmful drug and simultaneously call users “ignorant”. Weed is one of the least harmful things for your body and its only frowned upon socially because its illegal. The only reason its illegal is because it gives the feds a good excuse to have a huge police force so when they push other stupid laws, the vox populi will remain as passive as it always has. I have a 137 IQ, have been in the presence of cannibus on multiple occasions and vehemently oppose all opinions and totalitarian ideology that would seek to exploit the rights of those who harmlessly indulge the herb. As to the bleach article, in honesty, we didn’t get any real answers. We heard that alot of bleach is bad for you. Well yes, we already knew that. We are, however, addressing the issue of an extremely small amount (a few droplets) being heavily diluted by a gallon of water. For those of you who are ignorant enough to believe this will cause serious harm to the common person, I would suggest you look up the link in government mandates requiring public water systems to be treated with and to contain fluoride -the self same chemical that Nazis used to dumb down their camp prisoners.

March 26, 2014 at 5:27 pm
(160) Dani says:

I have done it before half cap of bleach n a big cup of milk masks the taste n u piss clean.. but thar was along time ago. Tried it again wish me luck

April 4, 2014 at 3:00 pm
(161) miss marvel says:

There’s no reason to drink bleach. To pass a drug test you either drink fruit pectin mixed in a huge glass of water or for ph balance like for meth, you drink baking soda mixed with a big glass of water. Both of these you need to pee once before your test and the baking soda will give you diarrhea. Both proven solid ways to beat a drug test without being the idiot that died of drinking bleach to pass a UA.

April 4, 2014 at 3:27 pm
(162) jj says:

i noticed all the commentators that have said they have a day or hours to the test and will reply back have not. if a lab does the test creatine levels are checked for dilution, and adulterants in the specimen cup are checked and many of the head shops cleaners are also tested for
our lab scientist regularly shopped the local head shops for the latest remedy and added checks for it.small amounts of bleach disinfects dirty water parasites and bacteria and viruses but it will not clean chemicals.
as for the kid that said it might give a little heartburn heartburn is a chemical damaging you esophagus whether bleach or acid from reflux if you have it often see a doctor. i have an open mind on some medical use of thc but self medications is dangerious

April 9, 2014 at 12:40 pm
(163) tubesock says:

I got in trouble as a kid and got busted with pot while I was on probation. Luckily my po was out of town or else I wouldve been headed to juvee. My parents tested me with a at home test then the next day i had to take one for my po.The day before my parents drug tested me (the day i got caught) i put 3 drops of bleach into a 16oz glass of milk. I passed the at home test by my parents AND the one my po gave me. 9 years later I became a stoner again. Well I tried to get an old job back that I had when I was clean the first time and I was a heavy smoker and stayed clean for 2 weeks. I took niacin and drank a lot of water every day and drank about a gallon of cranberry juice the day before the test. I failed. That was last summer. I’m still a smoker because it helps with my ptsd and insomnia better then any prescription drug thats man made. I am going to try and get that job back again and I have been clean for a week and I planned on waiting another week, then going and applying again. I’m going to try the bleach idea the day before the drug test because it has worked with me before and seems to have worked with EVERYONE that has tried it. I have yet to see someone say they have tried it and failed.
So on my conclusion, It seems that bleach does in fact work but you cannot find any site to support the idea because bleach can be lethal if someone ingests too much. That means the person who posted the article on the site saying it works and to do it is then liable for that persons death or illness and would then be dealing with a lawsuit. So I believe it works, just people are being safe and avoiding legal issues. I wouldn’t want to post that on a site then some idiot drinks a gallon of bleach then prosecutors are aiming at me for saying it was ok

April 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm
(164) amy says:

I took some librium today & have to take a urine test in 6or7 days. My doc. Pee test are better than my probation officers test. What can I do to make sure I pass test?

April 11, 2014 at 2:21 pm
(165) priebe says:

I’m about to try this bleach thing….

April 15, 2014 at 6:46 pm
(166) priebe says:

yep I passed. I did 30 mg opana 24 hrs before my screen and passed. Also drank 1.5 gallons of water….

April 17, 2014 at 6:58 pm
(167) Why says:

If you are taking drugs and then drinking bleach to erase the evidence, please, remove yourself from the gene pool. Taking them was the first mistake and even though I understand why you might, both drugs and bleach are incredibly hazardous substances to put in to your body. Take care of your body. Also, Respect yourself before you wreck yourself.
Me.